The Yom Kippur War .

9 minutes ago, horribleblob said:

Just because Beth Harpaz, a Jewish journalist, was writing on a Jewish (not Israeli) news site, it does not mean her reporting wasn't objective.

And, just in case you are wondering where I'm coming from on this issue, here's a pic of one of my coffee mugs sitting on today's i newspaper.

IMG-mug.jpg

Mafya seems to get it.

it does not mean her reporting wasn't objective,                  and it also doesn't mean that it was.

I was already doubtful as you know.

All I need to confirm my doubts is to see  Starmers middle east  "broker"   The liar who caused so much trouble in the middle east and brought Islamic terrorism to our shores.

Enough said.

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

I disagree. Traveling brings more knowledge of other cultures, how could it possibly not?

Travel can broaden your horizons but not as much as reading books ,listening to radio and watching documentaries.

😂Holiday makers in Benidorm soak up so much of Spanish politics and Disneyland introduces the visitor to inner city New York.

Alternatively our US visitors to the sights of London start to appreciate life in Sheffield.

Disagree as much as you like but the sarcasm directed at OG was crass and beyond parody.

I am currently watching PBS America “Israel:A Twice Promised Land.

I don’t know how anyone can say that one side has been more in the right than the other in a succession of struggles over the last 70 years.

Bidens latest speeches seem to be getting more and more critical of Israel’s ongoing  actions.

56 minutes ago, mafya said:

I was wondering how come they have not found the Hamas tunnels and command centre under the Al Shifa hospital yet? 🤔

They are being very, very selective at what we are allowed to see.

They are also lying about finding armaments hidden behind scanner in the MRI scanner room.  An expert says that would be extremely dangerous and probably blow the place up.

We know full well that if they had anything to show the world,  everyone on the planet would already have seen it.

Edited by Organgrinder

13 minutes ago, RJRB said:

I am currently watching PBS America “Israel:A Twice Promised Land.

I don’t know how anyone can say that one side has been more in the right than the other in a succession of struggles over the last 70 years.

Bidens latest speeches seem to be getting more and more critical of Israel’s ongoing  actions.

It is true that the land was promised in 1917 to the Arabs in return for their help and later, the same land was promised to the Jews in return for theirs. 

We are really the root cause of all the trouble in that area.   Very interesting how it was ever our land to give away anyway.

34 minutes ago, mafya said:

Wow! Israeli helicopter fired on its own citizens at Israeli festival on October 7th=
https://www.alquds.com/en/posts/101236

I would like to know what the pro Israelis on here have to say about this revelation?

Im sure there will be plenty more revelations to come

Well you've changed my mind

Can you post some links on how to join HAMAS?

Or how we can send them money?

35 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Travel can broaden your horizons but not as much as reading books ,listening to radio and watching documentaries.

😂Holiday makers in Benidorm soak up so much of Spanish politics and Disneyland introduces the visitor to inner city New York.

Alternatively our US visitors to the sights of London start to appreciate life in Sheffield.

Disagree as much as you like but the sarcasm directed at OG was crass and beyond parody.

Don't worry mate,  Sarcasm from the likes of Bundy & Grey is like water off a ducks back to me.

They are silly enough to go on holiday and find out what the locals like to eat and then think that they have had an educational and cultural experience,

and know all about the rest of the world.  A bit like natives from the Amazon coming over here and having fish & chips for the first time.

They know nothing and just keep repeating the same phrases in their posts.  It's comical the way the very words asylum seekers send them into a seething rage.

Edited by Organgrinder