The Yom Kippur War .

9 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Well you've changed my mind

Can you post some links on how to join HAMAS?

Or how we can send them money?

Anyone with any intelligence would know the point I’m making, you on the other hand are just a low IQ possessing baffoon who gets kicks from trolling on internet forums. 
You and your alter ego Al Bundy are not worth wasting any bandwidth on so get gone you pathetic troll!!

1 hour ago, mafya said:

Anyone with any intelligence would know the point I’m making, you on the other hand are just a low IQ possessing baffoon who gets kicks from trolling on internet forums. 
You and your alter ego Al Bundy are not worth wasting any bandwidth on so get gone you pathetic troll!!

I totally understand your point

HAMAS are the good guys and Israel are evil 

You have me convinced....7th October is just a huge Jewish conspiracy 

There was no murder or rape of unarmed men, women and children

You've managed to brainwash me

Where do I send money to poor Hamas terrorists who are being killed for no good reason

Edited by Jack Grey

17 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Where do I send money to poor Hamas terrorists who are being being killed for no good reason

Fantastic post.

I imagine that you’ve convinced all of the wavering readers of your towering intellect.

Keep it up.

37 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Fantastic post.

I imagine that you’ve convinced all of the wavering readers of your towering intellect.

Keep it up.

Thanks 👍

All the anti Israel propaganda on here has convinced me that Hamas are just a lovely bunch of misunderstood lads

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

Thanks 👍

All the anti Israel propaganda on here has convinced me that Hamas are just a lovely bunch of misunderstood lads

Good.   All we've got to do now is convince you that asylum seekers are lovely people and that you should welcome them with open arms.

We know you're only kidding about the taxes they cost you because you don't pay taxes if you don't really work. 

I had a flat tyre a few months ago and 3 came from nowhere,  told me to sit down and they changed the wheel for me and refused to take  a reward.

They could save your life if you had a heart attack in public with that temper of yours.

5 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Thanks 👍

That’s fantastic.

Now, be a love and pop back to delete all of those revolting Islamophobic posts that you’ve left stinking the place out.

You can’t fight racism, with extreme racism.

29 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

That’s fantastic.

Now, be a love and pop back to delete all of those revolting Islamophobic posts that you’ve left stinking the place out.

You can’t fight racism, with extreme racism.

Is it possible to be islamaphobic when talking about Islamic terrorists who rape and murder women & children?

Sorry if I've upset Hamas and hurt their feelings 

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

Where do I send money to poor Hamas terrorists who are being killed for no good reason

I had a word with a few people in the know and they said you can send any donations via PayPal.

The email address for PayPal donations is=

hamas4jihad@gmail.com and can you make sure you send it as money to friends and family. Depending on the size of your donation you could be eligible for a Hamas bandana and vest and your mrs will get a  waterproof burka in limited edition black!!