The Yom Kippur War .

16 minutes ago, RJRB said:

What a prize prune you are.

If you want to apply your views on Israel and Palestine in terms of foreign trave then perhaps book your next holiday in Jerusalem or Gaza city.

Other than that read a history book or several

Travel.

👍

Read some more books.

33 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You two are enjoying yourselves today.  Is it holiday from school tomorow ?

Your words just make me think,   that whilst you laugh and act daft,  regarding that situation,   innocent babies and children are still dying,  and some are losing their Mums and Dads.

Should we close the forum then,  should life stop for everyone else,  maybe we shouldn't go out for a meal,  have sex,  go shopping - we'd be in limbo,  for how long,  people here and everywhere die and we still carry on,  we have to as we can't do anything else,  it doesn't mean that in our minds we aren't emphatic - just helpless.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cressida said:

Should we close the forum then,  should life stop for everyone else,  maybe we shouldn't go out for a meal,  have sex,  go shopping - we'd be in limbo,  for how long,  people here and everywhere die and we still carry on,  we have to as we can't do anything else,  it doesn't mean that in our minds we aren't emphatic - just helpless.

Indeed Cressida.

It's a sign of pure desperation and vulgar that certain posters are using the death and suffering of innocent children to try and score points

Absolutely disgraceful behaviour.

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm just reacting sarcastically to the people on this forum who seem intent of pretending that the 7th October never happened

The same people who were outraged and protesting before Israel even fired the first shot

They can say what they like about Israel but if you say anything about Hamas or the Palestinians we are labelled as racist baby killers who hate Muslims

It's the same old left wing playbook they use with every virtue signal or bandwagon they are currently on

Franky, I just find them ridiculous people who act like children when they don't get their own way

Which is most of the time 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I'm just reacting sarcastically to the people on this forum who seem intent of pretending that the 7th October never happened

The same people who were outraged and protesting before Israel even fired the first shot

They can say what they like about Israel but if you say anything about Hamas or the Palestinians we are labelled as racist baby killers who hate Muslims

It's the same old left wing playbook they use with every virtue signal or bandwagon they are currently on

Franky, I just find them ridiculous people who act like children when they don't get their own way

Which is most of the time 

Now Jack, you should know by now that if you write down on the internet that you are devastated by innocent children being killed, it MUST mean you care more than those that don't.

I find it it incredibly strange and needy that people have to actually put this down in writing., like it's not a given.

Still, I guess if it makes them feel better then so be it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cressida said:

Who said anything like that ?      By all means get on with your life,   but I am referring to the two self centered idiots who think the situation is funny enough to laugh and joke about.

There are somethings we cannot do anything about but,   there are also other things that we CAN do something about,  if we care enough to make the effort that is.

You obviously don't care any more than the two idiots you defend or you wouldn't jump in so readily to defend the two poor little boys.

Yes,  you really do all sound helpless to me.

29 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Who said anything like that ?      By all means get on with your life,   but I am referring to the two self centered idiots who think the situation is funny enough to laugh and joke about.

There are somethings we cannot do anything about but,   there are also other things that we CAN do something about,  if we care enough to make the effort that is.

You obviously don't care any more than the two idiots you defend or you wouldn't jump in so readily to defend the two poor little boys.

Yes,  you really do all sound helpless to me.

I’m of the opinion that Cressida defends them because she is of the same mindset as them. 

• Like 1

Just now, mafya said:

I’m of the opinion that Cressida defends them because she is of the same mindset as them. 

I agree that she must be.   At least, we can all make our own choices which is more than the people in the middle east can.