The Yom Kippur War .

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Could it be that you defend Hamas and hate the Israelis because they are Muslim and you are Muslim? 

Its probably more to do with empathy, normal thinking people hate to see innocent women and children  being murdered....

for gods sake give your head a wobble...

47 minutes ago, mafya said:

I’m of the opinion that Cressida defends them because she is of the same mindset as them. 

I think Cressida, Al and Jack are the level minded ones on this thread, I think the majority of their opponents are lefty wokers and need to face reality

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

Its probably more to do with empathy, normal thinking people hate to see innocent women and children  being murdered....

for gods sake give your head a wobble...

Just read the comments in relation to what I said instead of just barging in without any context

And if you read a little further to previous posts we actually make fun of your silly comments about women and children

You are just too predictable 

21 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

And if she has?

You don't have a problem with it do you? 

If she has.....yes.

I have a problem with those who only see one side of the situation on one day of 70 years of conflict.

That applies to JG,and AB who scream anti Semite at anyone who sees fault in the Zionist zealots who seek to subjugate all Palestinians.

Apart from the millions of Palestinians who have lost their homelands there are 400,000 “Settlers” in Palestinian West Bank backed up by Israeli military.

Apparently Cressida thought this reasonable as the Palestinians were “ too close”

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Blimp said:

I think Cressida, Al and Jack are the level minded ones on this thread, I think the majority of their opponents are lefty wokers and need to face reality

Thank you,  I thought my post was very fair minded.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Indeed Cressida.

It's a sign of pure desperation and vulgar that certain posters are using the death and suffering of innocent children to try and score points

Absolutely disgraceful behaviour.

It is indeed disgraceful. But you are joining in with it.

The levels of racism on this thread are appalling too. Mostly islamphobic stuff, but also some nasty anti-semitism too.

Its time that a few people took a step back and reflected upon the fact that this genocide was provoked and prosecuted because of entrenched positions. Maybe that’s the problem. Maybe we can do better.

7 minutes ago, Blimp said:

I don’t think you think at all,but your view is noted