The Yom Kippur War .

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Most teenagers are children.

The hardline Israeli government are going to do what they see as in their interests. The only country they will listen to is USA and then they ignore anything they say.

It’s a Middle Eastern issue that no one would care about at all if Jews weren’t involved or if Jews weren’t seen as quasi westerners. If it was an inter Arab dispute there would be no thread on here and no marches.

That goes for supporters of both sides of the dispute.

Got something right at last.  that was a long time coming.

39 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Well at least he didn't do his usual thing of screaming racism and obscenities 

How do you know if you didn't see my replies ?

It wasn't that I didn't reply at all,  it was that our resident conspiracy expert,  picked that up from a completely different thread and I did reply to the posters observations on that thread.

7 hours ago, trastrick said:

All separated by Internationally recognized borders  (Partition)

Sound familiar?  ☹️

Expand a little please .

Are there no internationally recognised borders between Palestinian territory and Israel.

Is Ukraine /Russia border recognised.

I stand by my previous comments that Netanyahu was at the very least remiss in not protecting his own people and it would seem that their intelligence failed to see any run up to the terrorists invasion.

He will answer to his own people and unfortunately this prospect means that Gaza will continue to be the subject of “targeted attacks with unfortunate civilian casualties “ to use officialese responses.

11 hours ago, Flanker7 said:

There is an age and sex brake down of the Israeli  hostages being released. We can actually see the faces of the 3 year-old twins and the 80+ year old grannies. Admittedly, its easier for the press to give these details because

1. There are less of them the ratio of exchanges is 1 Israeli to 3 Palestinians.

2. Reporters feel safer behind the Israeli lines.

There is no age breakdown of the Palestinian prisoners being released.

I saw a 17 year old being reunited with his mother on the TV just now. Is he one of the 'children'?

Ask yourselves why? Its not rocket science.

Neither is it rocket science or brain surgery to see that both sides hold hostages as bargaining chips for future use.

Prisoners are charged with offences and then if found guilty are sentenced accordingly in any civilised country.

Even Russia does at least have show trials.

So the result is that stone throwing kids get the same indeterminate sentence as a terrorist.

https://www.amnesty.org.uk/press-releases/israelopt-surge-arbitrary-detention-west-bank-palestinians-torture-rife

I know that you will see state sponsored actions as above are justified and I don’t.

I see Joe Biden now has protesters in the states singing a song called  "Genocide Joe"  which should go down well in the run up to the next election. 

Wonder what they will come up with for Sunak & the Sewage Party ?

Edited by Organgrinder

15 hours ago, Flanker7 said:

There is an age and sex brake down of the Israeli  hostages being released. We can actually see the faces of the 3 year-old twins and the 80+ year old grannies. Admittedly, its easier for the press to give these details because

1. There are less of them the ratio of exchanges is 1 Israeli to 3 Palestinians.

2. Reporters feel safer behind the Israeli lines.

There is no age breakdown of the Palestinian prisoners being released.

I saw a 17 year old being reunited with his mother on the TV just now. Is he one of the 'children'?

Ask yourselves why? Its not rocket science.

The reason all the hostages are old people and children is because Hamas slaughtered everyone else and only took the weak as hostages 

I guess babies are too much hard work too so they just cut their heads off instead 

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

The reason all the hostages are old people and children is because Hamas slaughtered everyone else and only took the weak as hostages 

I guess babies are too much hard work too so they just cut their heads off instead 

Sounds as though you were there or are you making it up again ?

Do you have any real evidence of these babies other than somebody as untruthful as you said so ?

I've asked you that before and you still haven't provided proof.

I will only believe things we have evidence of.   Too many liars about just stirring it up.

10 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Sounds as though you were there or are you making it up again ?

Do you have any real evidence of these babies other than somebody as untruthful as you said so ?

I've asked you that before and you still haven't provided proof.

I will only believe things we have evidence of.   Too many liars about just stirring it up.

It's been widely reported and confirmed by many reputable journalists 

Do you want me to post videos of Jewish babies with their heads cut off? 

You'll probably say theyre fake anyway 

And I'm worried you'll enjoy watching them too much 

2 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

It's been widely reported and confirmed by many reputable journalists 

Do you want me to post videos of Jewish babies with their heads cut off? 

You'll probably say theyre fake anyway 

And I'm worried you'll enjoy watching them too much 

In other words   -   NO   you can't prove it.

Neither can anyone else  -  it's just talk until it's proven  and you're just talk anyway.

Surprise, surprise.   after all these weeks I've been complaining,  about the number of innocent Palestinian civilians deaths in Gaza  - 

Steve Barclay starts preparing our governments case on how they were concerned about it too.

Biden's been backtracking for over a week now that they've realised that most of the world is disgusted and Israel,  USA and UK are more unpopular than ever before.