The Yom Kippur War .

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

Surprise, surprise.   after all these weeks I've been complaining,  about the number of innocent Palestinian civilians deaths in Gaza  - 

Steve Barclay starts preparing our governments case on how they were concerned about it too.

Biden's been backtracking for over a week now that they've realised that most of the world is disgusted and Israel,  USA and UK are more unpopular than ever before.

I highly doubt they will lose any sleep over it. They have been unpopular for absolutely years, bitter and twisted folk don't like successful countries. There is a reason why millions of folk want to live in the UK and America.

They are not unpopular when countries of the world need aid though are they, when someone needs help, they are straight on the phone to the UK and America for help.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I highly doubt they will lose any sleep over it. They have been unpopular for absolutely years, bitter and twisted folk don't like successful countries. There is a reason why millions of folk want to live in the UK and America.

They are not unpopular when countries of the world need aid though are they, when someone needs help, they are straight on the phone to the UK and America for help.

Do you regard the UK as a "successful" country at this moment ?     We are officially the worst off we've been since WW2. 

They will lose sleep when they realise the number of new terrorists they've created since Oct 7.

Millions of folk will probably look at your lifestyle and think,  I'll have some of that because there's not much work attached.

5 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Do you regard the UK as a "successful" country at this moment ?     We are officially the worst off we've been since WW2. 

They will lose sleep when they realise the number of new terrorists they've created since Oct 7.

Millions of folk will probably look at your lifestyle and think,  I'll have some of that because there's not much work attached.

Big deal.

Our lives are already dictated by the threat of nutters stabbing or blowing us up, nothing will change.

Luckily, some governments have more balls than you and will not stop trying to rid the planet of nutters just because it might breed more.

How weak would that be?

11 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Big deal.

Our lives are already dictated by the threat of nutters stabbing or blowing us up, nothing will change.

Luckily, some governments have more balls than you and will not stop trying to rid the planet of nutters just because it might breed more.

How weak would that be?

The flaw in that is that they've tried,   but none have ever succeeded or hadn't you noticed ?   

In the end,  you have to sit down and negotiate with them  -  haven't you noticed that either ?

Point out where I'm wrong if you like.

PS   You got the word for stupidity wrong and called it  "balls" 

Edited by Organgrinder

8 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

The flaw in that is that they've tried,   but none have ever succeeded or hadn't you noticed ?   

In the end,  you have to sit down and negotiate with them  -  haven't you noticed that either ?

Point out where I'm wrong if you like.

PS   You got the word for stupidity wrong and called it  "balls" 

Thank goodness the likes of you don't make decisions as you would be offering the likes of the Manchester bomber a cream cake before he blew folk to smithereens.

Are you suggesting these governments have never successfully thwarted a suicide bomber or managed to eradicate any from the planet?

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Wanted longer lockdowns did you?

More restrictions? 

Well you're to blame for the current state of the economy 

Luckily for you the whole world is in the same mess as us 

Your hatred of your own country blinds you the truth

5 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

us 

Your hatred of your own country blinds you the truth

Hatred seems to figure a lot in your life.

Concern about the state of Britain and some of its inhabitants and some human feelings for the plight of Palestinians is translated immediately to hatred of country and hatred of Jews by yourself

Nice bit of virtue signalling with your Star of David Jack

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RJRB said:

Hatred seems to figure a lot in your life.

Concern about the state of Britain and some of its inhabitants and some human feelings for the plight of Palestinians is translated immediately to hatred of country and hatred of Jews by yourself

Nice bit of virtue signalling with your Star of David Jack

I'm showing my support for Israel

Like you probably did for George Floyd 

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I'm showing my support for Israel

Like you probably did for George Floyd 

So everybody is capable of virtue signalling including yourself.

And everyone who expresses any sympathy with others  is a virtue signaller.

Right .Got you.

• Haha 1