The Yom Kippur War .

1 hour ago, mafya said:

Did you see on the news about the 8 year old Palestinian boy shot in the back by the idf whilst playing football on the street in the West Bank or the 15 yr old boy also shot dead for no reason yesterday?

Your quick to point out Israeli victims but no mention of the innocent Palestinian children…..

No, but it sounds horrible.

Can you give me link to the news reports you are referring to?

53 minutes ago, trastrick said:

No, but it sounds horrible.

Can you give me link to the news reports you are referring to?

It took fewer keystrokes to Google than you did to ask. 😜

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/four-palestinians-including-two-children-killed-by-israeli-forces-west-bank-2023-11-29/

Edited by ThePilot

1 hour ago, ThePilot said:

Ah, a little context!  🙂

"The Islamist movement Hamas claimed Al-Wafa as a member.

HAMAS start them young!

Unverified video circulating on social media appeared to show the 8-year-old being hit but the footage did not show who fired the shot.

Asked to comment on the footage, the Israeli military said: "Earlier today, during IDF activity in the Jenin Camp, a number of suspects hurled explosive devices toward IDF soldiers. The soldiers responded with live fire toward the suspects and hits were identified."

It happens in battle! One of the obscenities of war. Collateral Damage.

Look what happened when the USA dropped 2 Atom Bombs on the innocent civilians, women, mothes, grandmothers, gays, lesbians and people of color, of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

To save lives the President said. And Democracy.

But don't take the word of word of what some "Unverified video circulating on social media appeared to show",

And never believe anything that comes out of the mouths of terrorists, their leaders, or their supporters.

Edited by trastrick

3 hours ago, trastrick said:

Ah, a little context!  🙂

"The Islamist movement Hamas claimed Al-Wafa as a member.

HAMAS start them young!

Unverified video circulating on social media appeared to show the 8-year-old being hit but the footage did not show who fired the shot.

Asked to comment on the footage, the Israeli military said: "Earlier today, during IDF activity in the Jenin Camp, a number of suspects hurled explosive devices toward IDF soldiers. The soldiers responded with live fire toward the suspects and hits were identified."

It happens in battle! One of the obscenities of war. Collateral Damage.

Look what happened when the USA dropped 2 Atom Bombs on the innocent civilians, women, mothes, grandmothers, gays, lesbians and people of color, of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

To save lives the President said. And Democracy.

But don't take the word of word of what some "Unverified video circulating on social media appeared to show",

And never believe anything that comes out of the mouths of terrorists, their leaders, or their supporters.

Your a sick in-the head apologist for the idf terrorists who shoot innocent kids, using your way of thinking it could be said that all Israelis will serve in the idf so are Israeli children legitimate targets seeing as they will be serving in the idf one day and committing atrocities on the people they have under occ?

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/four-palestinians-including-two-children-killed-by-israeli-forces-west-bank-2023-11-29/

No point discussing anything with an Idf terrorist loving apologist like you as you are always defending the indefensible.

Edited by mafya
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, mafya said:

Your a sick in-the head apologist for the idf terrorists who shoot innocent kids, using your way of thinking it could be said that all Israelis will serve in the idf so are Israeli children legitimate targets seeing as they will be serving in the idf one day and committing atrocities on the people they have under occ?

No point discussing anything with an Idf terrorist loving apologist like you as you are always defending the indefensible.

The folks who are sick in the head are the radical Islamic terrorists, and their naive dupes, who believe anything that comes out of the mouth of HAMAS.

AND their Leaders!

About 10.55 in

44 minutes ago, trastrick said:

The folks who are sick in the head are the radical Islamic terrorists, and their naive dupes, who believe anything that comes out of the mouth of HAMAS.

AND their Leaders!

About 10.55 in

Imagine actually believing  what he says!?

🤪🤪🤪

44 minutes ago, trastrick said:

You have my plain words, above!

Your "inferences" are your own problem.

But you cannot provide any rationale behind your words.

So,just empty words

19 hours ago, RJRB said:

Are you claiming that in a Democracy that there are no terrorists,or that in non Democracies every citizen is a terrorist.

That does not stand any sort of test.

@trastrick

I stand by mine

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

21 hours ago, RJRB said:

Are you claiming that in a Democracy that there are no terrorists,or that in non Democracies every citizen is a terrorist.

My clear answer was NO!

Those convoluted words are yours, not mine!

Get someone to explain it to the difference.

I'm done with your nonsense (for now) 🙂

Edited by trastrick