The Yom Kippur War .

1 minute ago, stylefree said:

really, ???????? 

only time will tell.

they are trying to get rid of gaza 

however, 

when you see the worldwide demonstrations  waving flags, seems like the whole world has become GAZA

Absolutely....the Israelis are making Gaza inhabitable 

The Palestinians had their chance to live in peace but they didn't want it 

It's not in their nature otherwise they wouldn't have supported Hamas 

Getting attacked from outside your country is one thing but from inside is another 

2 hours ago, Hecate said:

Get your 'well, actually...'  or your 'yes,  but...' hats on, because here's another one for our 'pics or it didn't happen' lads:  Whatever your view of the Israel-Hamas war, rape is rape. To trivialise it is to diminish ourselves

Rape as a war crime didn't happen this time, though, did it?  These survivors' testimony is dubious, isn't it?  Pics or it didn't happen.

We only have to read our own domestic news to accept that our society contains its own share of degenerates who are capable of carrying out the most horrific crimes

against women and children in day to day life.

Frequently that includes their own family members.

This behaviour is not the sole preserve of any country or nationality.

What is evident is that in times of war such atrocities become more common place as hatred filled mobs go on the rampage.

The Vikings have long been associated with rape and pillage and we have not progressed as a species since.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

I fully agree with your first 2 lines and I also fully agree that I would do the same.

However,  your lack of knowledge means that you don't realise that there are people in Palestine WHO ARE pushing back against their oppressor and occupier  ISRAEL.  

What you see in the middle east is exactly that  -  people pushing back against an oppressor,  yes Israel who have been doing as they please for 75 years.

The Israeli's are not.  They are going to cause a continuation of this war for another 75 years.

Fortunately,  it shouldn't last that long because other countries will be pulled in and Israel will then have lost.

Me too ,but I think that JG is only willing to go back as far as Oct 7th this year .

If he bothered to read more then he might see a wider picture .

Sadly Netanyahu is pursuing his intention to destroy Hamas ,which is counterproductive and he is reliant on even more right wing Zionist factions in the medium term.

So death and destruction continues.

1 hour ago, RJRB said:

We only have to read our own domestic news to accept that our society contains its own share of degenerates who are capable of carrying out the most horrific crimes

against women and children in day to day life.

Frequently that includes their own family members.

This behaviour is not the sole preserve of any country or nationality.

What is evident is that in times of war such atrocities become more common place as hatred filled mobs go on the rampage.

The Vikings have long been associated with rape and pillage and we have not progressed as a species since.

Ah, thank you Captain Obvious for those inspirational words!

"How fortunate are indeed,  to have such an astute, insightful, exemplar of the human condition on our shores!"  😃

10 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Ah, thank you Captain Obvious for those inspirational words!

"How fortunate are indeed,  to have such an astute, insightful, exemplar of the human condition on our shores!"  😃

Ah a Boris fan as well.

What a condescending prat you can be whilst dodging direct questions regarding your own contributions.

However my comments do address some of your theories on those countries which you see as being deficient as opposed to others.

Edited by RJRB

3 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

I support Israel because I would do exactly the same

If someone pushes me I push back

If a maniac has a knife I don't try to hug them

The Israelis are gonna take Gaza and never give it up ever again.

And who could blame them  

Don't try to argue with a self identified Pacifist.

As he keeps telling us, he cares for everybody in the World, including animals.

He must be a very busy person! 😃

I just wish him luck!

Edited by trastrick

I never thought my comments to be inspirational 

Just a sad reflection on the thin veneer of civilisation.

You might apply that to the DR as opposed to your near neighbours in Haiti.

Just now, trastrick said:

Don't try to argue with a self identified Pacifist.

As he keeps telling us, he cares for everybody in the World, including animals.

He must be a very busy person! 😃

It takes no time at all to have some care for others.

3 hours ago, RJRB said:

@trastrick

I am asking you to explain your theory which to my mind is both ill informed and ridiculous.

Why suggest that I ask someone else when you are always keen to state your views.

Its not weak to admit when you are wrong

Why would you want my explanation of my "both ill informed and ridiculous". "theory'/

You lonely or summat?

I'm not your penpal, and I already have a partner!😃

Just now, trastrick said:

Why would you want my explanation of my "both ill informed and ridiculous". "theory'/

You lonely or summat?

I'm not your penpal, and I already have a partner!😃

Lucky old partner😁

The great debater of AOL experience is incapable of debating or justifying his own posts.