The Yom Kippur War .

The BBC evening news has just shown evidence of rape and sexual attacks by those brave Hamas soldiers of Palestine when they  attacked the music festival .

Young girls with their lower half naked and legs open laying dead on the ground covered in blood on the lower region

Some alive on video again with blood around the mid body being paraded for the cheering citizens to spit and jeer at .

Some on here say this did not start on that day well i have news for them it bloodyy well did .

One eye witness described what she saw , But you can bet some will say she is liar as per usual on these threads .

23 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

The BBC evening news has just shown evidence of rape and sexual attacks by those brave Hamas soldiers of Palestine when they  attacked the music festival .

Young girls with their lower half naked and legs open laying dead on the ground covered in blood on the lower region

Some alive on video again with blood around the mid body being paraded for the cheering citizens to spit and jeer at .

Some on here say this did not start on that day well i have news for them it bloodyy well did .

One eye witness described what she saw , But you can bet some will say she is liar as per usual on these threads .

It bloody well didn't  -  it started 75 years ago,  39 years before Hamas existed  and Israel was breaking International Law..   Maybe you,  like many others,  didn't wake up to it until Oct 7

It's up to you who you support but remember they were and still are breaking the law.

On 02/12/2023 at 23:09, RJRB said:

Some seem to think that the current Jewish population is indigenous to the Middle East.

Not true.

Many are those who moved to the new Homeland from Africa ,Eastern Europe and USSR .

https://reformjudaism.org/history-jewish-immigration-israel-aliyah

That's true enough.   That land belonged to the Ottomans  before WW1.  We promised it to the ARABS  ( not the Jews ) in exchange for their help but we broke our promise.

The majority of Jews lived in Europe or Russia when I was a kid and Israel / Palestine didn't exist. Many of us are older than Israel.

Edited by Organgrinder

15 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Get real.

These were loathsome acts committed by terrorists who deserve whatever they get.

When you find anybody who thinks otherwise please quote them in case I miss it and I will join you in total condemnation.

Meanwhile ,re #3577 have you considered why Jewish immigrants went to live in Israel rather than surrounding Muslim countries.

Seriously ,have you asked yourself?

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

It bloody well didn't  -  it started 75 years ago,  39 years before Hamas existed  and Israel was breaking International Law..   Maybe you,  like many others,  didn't wake up to it until Oct 7

It's up to you who you support but remember they were and still are breaking the law.

That's true enough.   That land belonged to the Ottomans  before WW1.  We promised it to the ARABS  ( not the Jews ) in exchange for their help but we broke our promise.

The majority of Jews lived in Europe or Russia when I was a kid and Israel / Palestine didn't exist. Many of us are older than Israel.

Not one word about those rapes , Those young lasses stripped on their lower half and left for all to see .

Not one word about the lasses being paraded around covered in blood on their lower half .

You and your co pal are truly despicable human beings .. One of you is now admitting that the Palestine men who invaded on that day are indeed terrorists . Words cannot describe you two just pith off once again I am out .

The situation now in Gazza should stop , If the Palestinians really do not want Hamas in their midst then they can  give these murdering rapists child killers up . These brave men who started this just a few weeks ago . 

Let us hope that the Israeli army do not lower them selves to commit the atrocities that happened that day if they do then may they rot in hell .

Edited by cuttsie
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Not one word about those rapes , Those young lasses stripped on their lower half and left for all to see .

Not one word about the lasses being paraded around covered in blood on their lower half .

Stands out like a rotten thumb, doesn't it?

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

You and your co pal are truly despicable human beings .. One of you is now admitting that the Palestine men who invaded on that day are indeed terrorists . Words cannot describe you two just pith off once again I am out .

Probably as well because you persist in creating your own narrative .

What words do you want to hear about atrocities perpetrated by terrorists.Its all out there.

There are those on here who only acknowledge one side of the story and others with a wider view .

”Admitting the Invaders were terrorists “?.... Never thought or said otherwise  .

Meanwhile the carnage continues whilst the world watches on.

You referred somewhere to Hamas wrecking ongoing peace talks.

Rabin had the same problem when progressing the Oslo Accord and was then assassinated by one of his own.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/31/assassination-yitzhak-rabin-never-knew-his-people-shot-him-in-back

Just to add it’s barely 30 years since the self same atrocities were being perpetrated in the name of ethnic cleansing in Bosnia.

The victims being the Muslim men ,women and children

Just as awful but now largely forgotten as those that committed the crimes will be living out their lives in anonymity.

I wonder how they live with themselves

5 hours ago, cuttsie said:

The situation now in Gazza should stop , If the Palestinians really do not want Hamas in their midst then they can  give these murdering rapists child killers up . These brave men who started this just a few weeks ago . 

Let us hope that the Israeli army do not lower them selves to commit the atrocities that happened that day if they do then may they rot in hell .

What took place on Oct 7 has already been commented on by everyone on the  forum.

I'm not saying something repeatedly every day just to keep you happy.

Better explain what makes us despicable in your view.  Do you think I've done it now ?   Not that I'm particularly bothered about your impression of me.

Time you stopped raging and presented some real facts..   Yes,  we've all seen the news which we already knew so what has changed ?

Terrorists committed atrocities and need bringing to justice but is anyone doing that ?           No, they're busy killing thousands of innocents and breaking International Law by doing so.

I've been saying the situation in the middle east should stop from day one  Not just after seeing the TV news.

You try going unarmed and capturing armed killers to hand over to Israel and see what happens to you.  Any more bright ideas like that ?

There should have been a negotiated peace before Oct 7 ever happened,   and years before Hamas was even formed,    but Israel never wanted one.   

Edited by Organgrinder

6 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

I've been saying the situation in the middle east should stop from day one  Not just after seeing the TV news.

You try going unarmed and capturing armed killers to hand over to Israel and see what happens to you.  Any more bright ideas like that ?

There should have been a negotiated peace before Oct 7 ever happened,   and years before Hamas was even formed,    but Israel never wanted one.   

"I've been saying......"

Yep, Orgy, you've been saying lots of things. 🙂

Flash!

There WAS a Cease Fire in place before the barbarians decided to go killing and raping those young innocent folks at a civilized concert. Unarmed sitting ducks.

Your endless, mealy mouth platitudes about condemning violence by all sides, is your stale, transparent way to ensure you can be "right" however things eventually work out.

We've seen it all before from your rants in the COVID and Ukraine  war threads!

But betting on all the numbers in Vegas, is a sure way to lose your shirt! 🙂

Pathetic!

Edited by trastrick
  • Sad 1

Full horror of Hamas festival massacre is revealed - Survivors describe gang rape and mutilations, with the terrorists deriving sick pleasure from targeting men and women's genitals: 'They had a thing for sexual organs, breast amputation'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12829811/Survivors-Nova-Festival-massacre-saw-woman-mutilated-Hamas-terrorist-shot-head-raping-harrowing-accounts-sexual-violence-October-7-attacks-released.html