The Yom Kippur War .

2 hours ago, cressida said:

I've gathered that Netanyahu is not popular in Israel,  why I don't know only that he may not be in power for long,  can anyone tell me when that is likely to be as there may be more chance of a peaceful settlement once he has gone

The other thing which I can't understand is why Muslims don't want to live in a Muslim country,  they seem to prefer the 'decadent' West.

My father came to England 60 plus years ago, I was born here 50 years ago and Britain is my country so I don’t see why I as a Muslim or my children should go and live in a Muslim country?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Who made you the moderator?

I wasn’t moderating anything and don’t think I’m a moderator I was advising Cuttsie to stop posting evidence of his hypocrisy and double standards for all to see.

I see you have nothing to say in regards to the points I bought up in my post and are doing your usual thing of deflecting.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Did you look at the map? 🙄

Yes, it's out of date... if you take the years the politician in your video's party was in power, there'd be at least 6 big circles in it. :?

You could make a map like that for anywhere, if you're selective enough on the dates.

Also... Norway, with more immigration than the UK and orders of magnitude more than Poland... had fewer still. 🙄

Edited by Magilla

36 minutes ago, mafya said:

My father came to England 60 plus years ago, I was born here 50 years ago and Britain is my country so I don’t see why I as a Muslim or my children should go and live in a Muslim country?

No I don't either I wasn't getting at that,  more if Muslims who have moved here found the governments in Muslim countries too strict.🙂

1 minute ago, cressida said:

No I don't either I wasn't getting at that,  more if Muslims who have moved here found the governments in Muslim countries too strict.🙂

That's an interesting point.  I know it doesn't alter anything for anyone but we know surprisingly little about such things.

4 hours ago, trastrick said:

A couple of fellow travelers on SF can not influence the world at large.

And their clapping seals!  🙂

Another masterpiece .

Oh dear.

There’s me thinking that I might have the ear of the main actors

Should I respond in your language by saying “No **** Shylock” (sic)or perhaps throw an Einstein into the mix.

A nodding penguin or two

No it’s just a discussion forum and people can agree or disagree and some can claim that all Muslims and Arabs are from the Stone Age to back up their prejudices.

The truth being that they have their share of luminaries in science and the arts as well as those who historically have led a simple life which for many has been lost for generations.

5 hours ago, cressida said:

The other thing which I can't understand is why Muslims don't want to live in a Muslim country,  they seem to prefer the 'decadent' West.

I wonder at what point the UK will be regarded as a Muslim country 

What is the definition?

When the population is 51% Muslim?

That'll probably happen within our lifetime