The Yom Kippur War .

25 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Hmmmm, not very peaceful are they..

Not a great advert for Islam really. 

You'll find it's the far right wing Tories who are talking of "killing families" and "nuking em" and most certainly NOT anyone on here with Islam leanings,   nor anyone known to be a lefty.

You can always post a quote if you would like to prove me wrong,  but unsurprisingly,  nobody ever does - probably because they can't find one.

Edited by Organgrinder

31 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You'll find it's the far right wing Tories who are talking of "killing families" and "nuking em" and most certainly NOT anyone on here with Islam leanings,   nor anyone known to be a lefty.

You can always post a quote if you would like to prove me wrong,  but unsurprisingly,  nobody ever does - probably because they can't find one.

All that guff aside ⬆️

They aren't a great advert for Islam are they.

Not very peaceful. Not very tolerant. 

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

All that guff aside ⬆️

Muslims have been killing each other by the millions, and still are.

In their own Muslim majority countries!

"The religion of Peace', 🙂

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

https://x.com/elikowaz/status/1731770742717747241?s=20

Warning, bad language ( not surprisingly)

Lovely people.

You see what is happening, these loving people are showing their colours World wide .

We in England must be very care full , The marches on OUR Streets are the thin end of the wedge .

Why these people flock to live in the West is a mystery  to me as they have no intention of when in Rome do as the Romans do .

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

All that guff aside ⬆️

It might help if you pointed out who,  in the Islam world you're referring to.

I also think that you would be very hard put to describe English, Yanks, French, Germans, Russians, Chinese,  etc  etc etc,  as peaceful,  tolerant and so on.

More or less what I've been saying from the very start of this war,  when I pointed out that there will be no other final solution than a peaceful one.

6 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

You see what is happening, these loving people are showing their colours World wide .

We in England must be very care full , The marches on OUR Streets are the thin end of the wedge .

Why these people flock to live in the West is a mystery  to me as they have no intention of when in Rome do as the Romans do .

Another poster who refers to these loving people without explaining who he's referring to.

There definitely is a shortage of "loving people" in every country these days,  including this one.

Yes,  we must be very careful,  but it would have been better to realise the problems we were building up years ago,  instead of blaming someone else.

All these people probably said the same about us when we were running riot as the most powerful nation on earth and doing just as we pleased.

Maybe they've decided to take us over,  with the full help of all our Governments for the last half century.

9 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

More guff.

What a surprise 🤣

Usual response when you don't have an answer for a single thing I've said.

That "Guff"  was addressing the subject of the thread whilst yours has nothing at all to say and is just trying to pull down another poster.

I would advise you not to read "guff" unless you have the intelligence to discuss it.

12 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Another poster who refers to these loving people without explaining who he's referring to.

There definitely is a shortage of "loving people" in every country these days,  including this one.

Yes,  we must be very careful,  but it would have been better to realise the problems we were building up years ago,  instead of blaming someone else.

All these people probably said the same about us when we were running riot as the most powerful nation on earth and doing just as we pleased.

Maybe they've decided to take us over,  with the full help of all our Governments for the last half century.

Would the years ago be The Cable Street riots when our trade unionists and East end of London people stuck up for their Jewish fellow workers against the marching Fascists , History always repeats its self,    let us hope that the piece loving folk on these pages will be at the head of the line if we have to protect our fellow Englanders once again .