The Yom Kippur War .

20 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Instead of all this rowing , what is the solution to all this ? Its heartbreaking .

In my opinion A complete halt to the fighting.

Israel to withdraw.

Hamas does the same AND they release the hostages. 

Humanitarian aid can then be properly provided and rebuilding may be able to begin. 

Sadly none of that will happen.

It's just another meat grinder where innocents pay the ultimate price and the ones pulling the strings watch from the sidelines whilst making a tidy profit. 

57 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Instead of all this rowing , what is the solution to all this ? Its heartbreaking .

Flatten Gaza and then make it part of Israel as it should be anyway 

Palestinians can move to one of any 20 Arab states where I'm sure they'll be very happy 

Edited by Jack Grey

9 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Palestinians can move to one of 20 Arab states where I'm sure they'll be very happy 

Back to front as usual.

The Palestinians were there first and the Israeli's were the immigrants.

You seem pretty peeved at immigrants coming over here and publicly proclaim you don't want them.

The land itself belonged formerly to the Turkish Ottoman Empire and the ARABS helped us to reclaim it from them.

That must be why you're known as  R Suppards  Jack.

Edited by Organgrinder

On 08/12/2023 at 15:58, trastrick said:

Muslims have been killing each other by the millions, and still are.

In their own Muslim majority countries!

"The religion of Peace', 🙂

Then some could say problem solved!

Edited by cressida

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

Palestinians can move to one of any 20 Arab states where I'm sure they'll be very happy 

Why don’t we let them come here and turf people like you out of your house and say go live in Israel this is my house now. Would you like it? Like hell you would so don’t suggest something you wouldn’t do yourself. Why should they give up and flee to neighbouring countries? Maybe the Israelis should stop land grabbing and acting like nazis because right now they are hated the world over.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, mafya said:

Why don’t we let them come here and turf people like you out of your house and say go live in Israel this is my house now. Would you like it? Like hell you would so don’t suggest something you wouldn’t do yourself. Why should they give up and flee to neighbouring countries? Maybe the Israelis should stop land grabbing and acting like nazis because right now they are hated the world over.

Nazis?

That's definitely something @Organgrinderwould say 🤣

33 minutes ago, mafya said:

Got to agree with that :thumbsup: