The Yom Kippur War .

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I couldn't do a lot of it belonged to him in the first place

A lot of your house belongs to your neighbour? 😕

It does not seem like you've quite grasped the question Jack.

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I'd be squatting

Not an option, they call the police, you are hauled away.

Edited by Magilla
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I couldn't do a lot of it belonged to him in the first place 

I'd be squatting 

So you are claiming that the house and land on Palestinian territory belonged to the Israeli's anyway before the Israeli's even got there. 

Better explain to us how that came about and the Israeli's owned everything.

YOU ARE RAVING MAD and quite happy to deny the truth to support those who you support.   You certainly do convey the impression of a half cut white van driver from Park.

Edited by Organgrinder

14 hours ago, mafya said:

Why don’t we let them come here and turf people like you out of your house and say go live in Israel this is my house now. Would you like it? Like hell you would so don’t suggest something you wouldn’t do yourself. Why should they give up and flee to neighbouring countries? Maybe the Israelis should stop land grabbing and acting like nazis because right now they are hated the world over.

I would disagree that Israel is hated the world over ,or the Jewish people.

The actions being taken by their coalition government of right wing and Zionist parties are certainly causing some shift in opinions from the support they deserved in October.

Some comments from the Israeli military and echoed by several on here that Palestinians and Muslims in general are some sort of barbarians from the Stone Age and as such are inferior is worthy of the Fascist mindset that justified the horrors of the Final solution.

Now we have another Final Solution which is supported by some blinkered fools on here.

The only chink of light that gives me some hope is that there is some movement at grass roots that sees dialogue between moderate Jews and Palestinians who advance more constructive views than a policy of genocide and ethnic cleansing lacking in any humanity.

Edited by RJRB

7 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

So you are claiming that the house and land on Palestinian territory belonged to the Israeli's anyway before the Israeli's even got there. 

YOU ARE RAVING MAD and quite happy to deny the truth to support those who you support.   You certainly do convey the impression of a half cut white van driver from Park.

Actually it's 7am, I just got from the gym and I'm going for coffee

It's gonna be a beautiful day today....28 degrees ☀️

4 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Actually it's 7am, I just got from the gym and I'm going for coffee

It's gonna be a beautiful day today....28 degrees ☀️

Didn't think you would manage to explain how Israel owned Palestine before they even got there.

You enjoy your Alice in wonderland day then.   Someone once said that it must be lovely to be mad and not grasp reality because it makes the world such a far nicer place.

Edited by Organgrinder

4 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Law is the answer to sheer power.  When people and countries come together and agree to have a code which we all follow.  That's how our law works.

"Our law"?

Yet more mealy mouthed platitudes!🙂

Here's what you do Orgy,

Get off the couch, travel to some of those "foreign" countries, say where the wars are.

Tell them about how they should respect your law!

Job done!

You'll get a Nobel Peace Prize if it works!

But be ready to leg it, if it doesn't!

3 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

We did try to get involved

British soldiers died in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria 

And what thanks did we get....none 

Without the overwhelming power, but mainly without the will to use it. That's a guaranteed loser, like in the Ukraine. Just support them enough so they can fight, but not enough to give them a real chance of winning.

In war you either ****, or get off the pot!

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

What incredible snobbery. Shame on you.

Why do you look down on white van drivers from Park Hill?

What have they done to make you have such a low opinion of them?

Edited by Al Bundy

Just now, Al Bundy said:

I would go back way before 1948 and read about history.

And would that get you Your house and land back ?

And if your little lad threw a rock at an Israeli tank or armoured car  ( on Palestinian land )   and they shot him  ?  Would you accept it was theirs when you were there first ?

Read what you like but occupation and oppression are evil and should be stopped  -  as you would realise if you were the victim..

Just a case of I'm all right jack from those with no morals.