The Yom Kippur War .

2 hours ago, RJRB said:

I would disagree that Israel is hated the world over ,or the Jewish people.

The actions being taken by their coalition government of right wing and Zionist parties are certainly causing some shift in opinions from the support they deserved in October.

Some comments from the Israeli military and echoed by several on here that Palestinians and Muslims in general are some sort of barbarians from the Stone Age and as such are inferior is worthy of the Fascist mindset that justified the horrors of the Final solution.

Now we have another Final Solution which is supported by some blinkered fools on here.

The only chink of light that gives me some hope is that there is some movement at grass roots that sees dialogue between moderate Jews and Palestinians who advance more constructive views than a policy of genocide and ethnic cleansing lacking in any humanity.

I think a final solution against terrorists is an excellent idea, and one that was being discussed around the world, until guess who? the TERRORISTS put an end to the discussion! 🙂

4 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

What incredible snobbery. Shame on you.

Why do you look down on white van drivers from Park Hill?

What have they done to make you have such a low opinion of them?

I could well ask you the same about the peaceful Palestinian people who are not being called names  -  they are being slaughtered.   

He sounds like,  exactly what he is,  the bright side is,  nobodies blowing him to bits,  savvy ?

You morally deficient pair of fools.

20 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I would go back way before 1948 and read about history.

The usual squirming, none answer then... huge surprise! 🙄

11 minutes ago, trastrick said:

I think a final solution against terrorists is an excellent idea, and one that was being discussed around the world, until guess who? the TERRORISTS put an end to the discussion! 🙂

Complete nonsense.

Edited by Magilla

10 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I could well ask you the same about the peaceful Palestinian people who are not being called names  -  they are being slaughtered.   

He sounds like,  exactly what he is,  the bright side is,  nobodies blowing him to bits,  savvy ?

You morally deficient pair of fools.

You are a typical virtue signalling lefty, but deep down a complete and utter snob.

Imagine looking down on people who live in a certain area and drive a van.

You have well and truly shown your colours, shameful but not surprising.

6 minutes ago, Magilla said:

The usual squirming, none answer then... huge surprise! 🙄

Complete nonsense.

You're first answer was much better.

👍

Edited by Al Bundy

Just now, Al Bundy said:

You are a typical virtue signalling lefty, but deep down a complete and utter snob.

What is it with righty tighties... always whining about other people doing the things they do, every day! 🤣

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Imagine looking down on people who live in a certain area and drive a van.

A huge propoprtion of your posts do exactly that, to many different groups, and people.

What do you drive Al? 🤣

4 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

You have well and truly shown your colours.

From the guy who made jokes and sniggered about confirmed cases of child abuse in the immigration system...

...clearly, it's never bothered you! 🙄

5 minutes ago, Magilla said:

What is it with righty tighties... always whining about other people doing the things they do, every day! 🤣

A huge propoprtion of your posts do exactly that, to many different groups, and people.

What do you drive Al? 🤣

From the guy who made jokes and sniggered about confirmed cases of child abuse in the immigration system...

...clearly, it's never bothered you! 🙄

Rattled again?

The big difference is I don't claim to be anything other than what I believe in, I don't post bull to get likes, I am not that insecure or need gratification.

I find it pathetic that someone claims to care deeply about people he has never met or heard of in another part of the world but shows complete distain for folk who live in Park Hill and drive a van.

Like I said, a typical virtue signalling leftie.

What difference does it make what car I drive by the way?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Don’t we all.

Just like we all want World Peace.

But there are conflicts around the globe and terrorism and guerilla urban warfare are the order of the day in every continent.

Each flare up needs addressing by the population and not driven by political dogma.

36 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Rattled again?

Yes, you are, clearly! 🤣

The big difference is I don't claim to be anything other than what I believe in, I don't post bull to get likes, I am not that insecure or need gratification.

No-ones accused you of pretending to be anything.. no one here is under any illusion! :thumbsup:

That you somehow think that waffle gives some moral high ground when it does the opposite... priceless. 🤣

True colours and all that! 🤷‍♂️

I find it pathetic that someone claims to care deeply about people he has never met or heard of in another part of the world but shows complete distain for folk who live in Park Hill and drive a van.

How does that compare to making sniggering jokes about victims of child abuse?

Is that more, or less pathetic? 🙄

What difference does it make what car I drive by the way?

It doesn't make any difference, other than you missed the point of it... again! 🤣

Edited by Magilla
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Yes, you are, clearly! 🤣

No-ones accused you of pretending to be anything.. no one here is under any illusion! :thumbsup:

That you somehow think that waffle gives some moral high ground when it does the opposite... priceless. 🤣

True colours and all that! 🤷‍♂️

How does that compare to making sniggering jokes about victims of child abuse?

Is that more, or less pathetic? 🙄

It doesn't make any difference, other than you missed the point of it... again! 🤣

I would stick to your first answers because once you have edited them it makes you look even more desperate.

👍