The Yom Kippur War .

13 minutes ago, trastrick said:

No more time for your silly nonsense today, so I'll give you the distinct pleasure of chasing me off the forum!

Cue the clapping seals!

Or, I could be late for the lowly job you claim I have, sweeping out beach shacks!

I know how much these delusions mean to you!  🙂

But once again you like to indulge in a bit of nonsense in exactly the same way that you try to make the province of those who question you..

Clapping seals😁

Would that be you,Cuttsie,Jack,Al, Cressida .

Some of those seem to deviate from topic in preference to weaving some fantasy about OG.and his personal life!

Just a deflection trying to disguise their inability to challenge some basic man in the street common sense.

Your early posts on Ukraine railed against armchair warriors and now from the comfort of your hammock you proclaim your support for the slaughter of innocents in the pretence that this will solve the Palestine problem

It won’t and nor will it stop terrorism.

Quite the opposite

10 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Stop laughing  at the lad  ,He is  upset ,  And he is having you on ,Just a wind up merchant m but it is funny must admit .

I would like to think that some of your comments were a wind up,but I fear that you just misunderstand or ignore historical events.

3 minutes ago, RJRB said:

But once again you like to indulge in a bit of nonsense in exactly the same way that you try to make the province of those who question you..

Clapping seals😁

Would that be you,Cuttsie,Jack,Al, Cressida .

Some of those seem to deviate from topic in preference to weaving some fantasy about OG.and his personal life!

Just a deflection trying to disguise their inability to challenge some basic man in the street common sense.

Your early posts on Ukraine railed against armchair warriors and now from the comfort of your hammock you proclaim your support for the slaughter of innocents in the pretence that this will solve the Palestine problem

It won’t and nor will it stop terrorism.

Quite the opposite

It's war.....innocent people get killed. 

It's terrible but it's the only way to fight a war

The outrage towards the Jews seems very disproportionate than it was for the Russians 

But I guess the lefties love a bit of communism so Russia is their comrades

How about the war in Yemen?

Muslims slaughtering Muslim......I've never seen anything about it on here 

Just outrage at the Jews from the left who have history of being anti-semitic

Do you see what I'm getting at here? 

• Like 1

I think you are promoting your view that criticism of Israel’s current actions equate to anti Semitism.

That flies in the face of the truth when many Jewish people and Israeli residents are as critical as anyone else.

The Jewish people suffered greatly and now inflict  similar death and destruction on Palestinians .

And to what end.

Just now, Jack Grey said:

It's war.....innocent people get killed. 

It's terrible but it's the only way to fight a war

The outrage towards the Jews seems very disproportionate than it was for the Russians 

But I guess the lefties love a bit of communism so Russia is their comrades

How about the war in Yemen?

Muslims slaughtering Muslim......I've never seen anything about it on here 

Just outrage at the Jews from the left who have history of being anti-semitic

Do you see what I'm getting at here? 

Purposely letting innocent civilians starve when food and medical aid could be sent in is no part of war.  Don't take my word for it,  the United nations will tell you that.

Genocide they call it.   

I'm not happy about the Yemen too but that's not what's being discussed.  If you want to see it on here,  just start a thread.

Yes, for a change you got something right,  we are outraged at the Israeli's and don't much care whether you want to use the anti-Semitic label.  You've tried that before - doesn't bother me or silence me.

Yes.  Completely see what you're getting at  -  covering up brutal and disgusting war crimes  and trying to disguise them as something that happens everyday.

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

To destroy HAMAS

But they never will and that is the great tragedy of it.     Yet so many are too stupid to see it.

When you see a little lad who's had his Mum,  Dad,  brother or sister ,  blown to pieces before his eyes   -   you see a little lad who will become a man and probably a terrorist.  

No one has ever defeated terrorists by killing them  -  look at Northern Ireland.

ISRAELI'S  OUT OF PALESTINE.

10 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Purposely letting innocent civilians starve when food and medical aid could be sent in is no part of war.  Don't take my word for it,  the United nations will tell you that.

Genocide they call it.   

I'm not happy about the Yemen too but that's not what's being discussed.  If you want to see it on here,  just start a thread.

Yes, for a change you got something right,  we are outraged at the Israeli's and don't much care whether you want to use the anti-Semitic label.  You've tried that before - doesn't bother me or silence me.

Yes.  Completely see what you're getting at  -  covering up brutal and disgusting war crimes  and trying to disguise them as something that happens everyday.

Why haven't you started a thread on the Yemen if you are bothered about it?  Is it not fashionable enough for you?

I would have thought out of anyone on here it would be the person who cares deeply about folk they have never met to have started a post about those unfortunate folk in the Yemen.

Come on Orgy, show us you care deeply.

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

Why haven't you started a thread on the Yemen if you are bothered about it?  Is it not fashionable enough for you?

I would have thought out of anyone on here it would be the person who cares deeply about folk they have never met to have started a post about those unfortunate folk in the Yemen.

Come on Orgy, show us you care deeply.

I'm pretty busy discussing some of the threads which are already up so I don't have time.  It was Grey who raised the subject and not me.

It's time you got some treatment for your obsession in who I care for.  This seems to be a common illness among rabid righty's  lately.

Nothing about the middle east again  -  just more OG discussion  -  shows how daft you are.