The Yom Kippur War .

32 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Absolutely and they've admitted that

They're making up for it now though aren't they and all the anti-semitics and jew haters are crying into their porridge about it

I'll look forward to the stories of HAMAS leaders and their friends 'Drowning' in their luxury swimming pools and 'Choking' on a date stone

That’s the point , they’re not in Gaza .

42 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Don't worry.....they'll get loads of help from Britain, America and many more

We are all fighting the same fight against Islamic extremism 

Our lot and the yanks are staying well out of it  -  they've got trouble enough with the UN.

As I said,  tell me when Israel's won,  but I don't think I'll live to see that and you probably won't either.

Have fun with the slaughter you ghoul  -  some people have weird ideas of enjoyment.

54 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Don't worry.....they'll get loads of help from Britain, America and many more

We are all fighting the same fight against Islamic extremism 

When ?

Promises,  promises

How are you fighting against it you dope ?

23 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Our lot and the yanks are staying well out of it  -  they've got trouble enough with the UN.

As I said,  tell me when Israel's won,  but I don't think I'll live to see that and you probably won't either.

Have fun with the slaughter you ghoul  -  some people have weird ideas of enjoyment.

When ?

Promises,  promises

How are you fighting against it you dope ?

Are you really so stupid that all you think that happens in the world is what you see on the BBC

Do you know what the CIA and MI6 Are?

Do you know what espionage is? 

Do you know what MOSSSAD does?

Do be so naive 

5 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Are you really so stupid that all you think that happens in the world is what you see on the BBC

Do be so naive 

It’s all about secret and covert operations.

So what do you know

Is it a Netflix series

9 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Do be so naive 

I know what CIA & MI6  are supposed to be but  It seems that they,  together with Israel's own security experts were all on holiday,  along with the IDF on Oct 7.

Don't make me laugh you fool.

5 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Do you have the "From the River to the Sea" ringtone? 

No I dont unfortunately but I’m sure if your internet wise you could google it yourself instead of trying to be a smart arse.

Free Free Palestine so all the people can be free!!

Im watching videos on Al Jazeera news of IDF terrorists  vandalising and looting Palestinian homes and businesses, some are also spraying Star of David graffiti .

🙄

Edited by mafya

14 hours ago, Magilla said:

From the guy who's to cowardly to even respond directly...

...got sick of being proven completely clueless, gave up entirely! :thumbsup:

Nah, just too smart to spend time with anonymous trolls who self I.D. as  cartoon monkeys!  🙂

14 hours ago, altus said:

Populations allowing politicians to promise things as their main platform during elections and then do the exact opposite once elected isn't good for democracy.

No ****,  Sherlock!🙂

Washington Post

Biden Ran On Ending Forever Wars.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/03/02/biden-ran-ending-forever-wars-hes-already-undermining-that-promise/

15 hours ago, RJRB said:

But once again you like to indulge in a bit of nonsense in exactly the same way that you try to make the province of those who question you..

True!

I usually ignore anonymous trolls who hurl personal insults, on a public forum. They don't bother me.

But Orgy's personal insults against everyone he doesn't agree  with, usually got a thumbs up from what I refer to as his "clapping seals".

I thought it would be interesting to zero in on him for a while. After all, turnabout is fair play, sauce for the goose....etc.

He's managed to convince himself that I'm  a  coward, who offers his wife up to others, a Putin lover, who sweeps out beach shacks for a living!

I don't make up stuff about him or call him names, I just remind him how he's always contradicting himself with his own words.

The guy has a problem, and where I came from, Heeley and the Arbourthorne we would take it up with him. No free shots, just because he hides behind a fake I.D.  Same with you, I happy to debate respectfully or not, it's up to you! 🙂

Edited by trastrick

14 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Genocide they call it.  

The ones that call Israel's legitimate response to a surprise attack on its  innocent civilians by terrorists, "Genocide" in the U.S. Universities,  Penn State, MIT and Harvard, were deemed too radical, even for the Left,  and the Presidents of same who allowed such hate statements, against its Jewish Students,  have been called on to resign, by people of good will, Democrats and Republicans, in a rare show of unity.

One has resigned, 2 more to go!

Edited by trastrick