The Yom Kippur War .

10 hours ago, mafya said:

They already are as they are conscripted to the idf for 2 years so every Israeli citizen has committed terror against the occupied Palestinians.

Don't be silly now.

How many Jewish suicide bombers have there been, maiming and blowing up innocent folk on mainland Europe? Why is it mainly Muslims doing this and not Jewish folk who have suffered years of bombing and killings from the Palestine government?

Why is it that it's Muslims who decapitate folk for doing and saying something against their God?  Is it a fetish or what? I can't recall Jewish folk doing stuff like that can you?

I mean, they have also suffered bombings, invasions and killings so why don't the young Jewish folk become nutters and blow folk up?

Odd eh?

Edited by Al Bundy

12 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Taking them a long time  -  they've been at it for 75 years now, 

MOSSAD never give up, Orgy.

Just the other day they found an old NAZI palling around with the blackface Prime Minister of Canada, and Zelenskyy  🙂

And the civilized world cheered!

CBC
Trudeau apologizes after man who fought in Nazi unit was praised by parliamentarians at Zelenskyy event.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/yaroslav-hunka-fallout-1.6979628

Birds of a feather.............🙂

2 hours ago, trastrick said:

Nah, just too smart to spend time with anonymous trolls who self I.D. as  cartoon monkeys!  🙂

Sure, but also because you were completely unable to back up any of your claims, and ended up running away with your tail between your legs... repeatedly! :thumbsup:

You have to resort to commenting on my avatar picture... 'cos that's all you've got!

You are intellectually incapable of constructing a response that either doesn't directly contradict your original claim, is in any way relevant to it, is based in fact, has any relevance to history, science, or the law... or is even logically sound under the slightest scrutiny.

Your propensity for being unable to take what you like to dish out though... unsurpassed!

Matched only by Al and Jack 🤣

Edited by Magilla

5 hours ago, Magilla said:

Sure, but also because you were completely unable to back up any of your claims, and ended up running away with your tail between your legs... repeatedly! :thumbsup:

You have to resort to commenting on my avatar picture... 'cos that's all you've got!

You are intellectually incapable of constructing a response that either doesn't directly contradict your original claim, is in any way relevant to it, is based in fact, has any relevance to history, science, or the law... or is even logically sound under the slightest scrutiny.

Your propensity for being unable to take what you like to dish out though... unsurpassed!

Matched only by Al and Jack 🤣

So who gets to turn the handle on the organ, and who's turn is it to dance today then?  🙂

6 hours ago, trastrick said:

True!

I usually ignore anonymous trolls who hurl personal insults, on a public forum. They don't bother me.

No you don’t.

You are happy to converse with anybody and everybody and like most, tend to give your approval to those with some common ground.

If you choose to believe that Jack Grey and Al Bundy are real identities fair enough,but I don’t think you are so naive.

As I have pointed out to you previously hardly anyone uses an identifiable name for perfectly good reason.

If my first venture onto the forum was as an ex pat looking up old mates then I would have made myself identifiable as well,but to now wear it as some badge of pride always amuses me.

Still it serves as a good cop out to avoid some issues.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, trastrick said:

The ones that call Israel's legitimate response to a surprise attack on its  innocent civilians by terrorists, "Genocide" in the U.S. Universities,  Penn State, MIT and Harvard, were deemed too radical, even for the Left,  and the Presidents of same who allowed such hate statements, against its Jewish Students,  have been called on to resign, by people of good will, Democrats and Republicans, in a rare show of unity.

One has resigned, 2 more to go!

What’s in a word ?

https://www.ushmm.org/genocide-prevention/learn-about-genocide-and-other-mass-atrocities/what-is-genocide

I am sure that there there will be various scholarly arguments and definitions but 17,000 deaths and many more injuries goes some way to satisfying the basics.

Unfortunately we have some factions on both sides who would be happy to go the whole hog.

2 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Aye, because in that vast majority of cases on this forum, you're the one hurling it! 🤣

That it tends to happen just after your last claim crashed and burned... coincidence, obvs  😉

Just to clarify......that is Ratstricks comment in #3829 and most definitely NOT mine😋

6 hours ago, trastrick said:

I usually ignore anonymous trolls who hurl personal insults, on a public forum. They don't bother me.

Of course they don't... in the vast majority of cases on this forum, you're the one hurling it!

That it tends to happen just after your last claim crashed and burned... coincidence, obvs! 🤣

12 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Just to clarify......that is Ratstricks comment in #3829 and most definitely NOT mine😋

Eeek, sincere apologies... reposted.

Edited by Magilla

1 hour ago, RJRB said:

What’s in a word ?

That question should be properly directed to the ultra sensitive Left, who were  outraged at my use of the word, "dearie", and the clapping seals that joined them.🙂

Called me all the names under the sun, they did!

But to your point, the term Genocide applied to a sovereign nation operating under rules of war which allow, for collateral damage to the enemy's citizens, and  NOT applied to terrorists that threaten destroy the entire sovereign country of Israel, "by any and all means" is nothing less than support for continued terrorism.

Israel has never stated any desire or policy to Destroy Palestine and Palestinians.

"There have been explicit or implicit expressions, statements, and rhetoric made by individuals, political entities, and factions within Arab, Islamic, Palestinian or far left-wing[1] discourse advocating for the elimination or annihilation of the State of Israel as a political entity. These calls often involve the use of strong language, genocidal threats,[2][3][4][5] or declarations aiming at the complete eradication of Israel from the region. Such expressions may be manifested in official statements, speeches, charters, or public discourse, reflecting a position that denies the legitimacy of Israel's existence and seeks its removal through various means, including military action or other forms of political and ideological resistance.[6][5]  - WIKI