The Yom Kippur War .

18 minutes ago, mafya said:

More terrorism by IDF terrorists, executing women and children including babies who were taking refuge=
https://www.cair.com/press_releases/cair-calls-on-biden-admin-to-respond-to-alleged-israeli-execution-style-massacre-of-women-children-and-babies-seeking-refuge-in-gaza-school/

I wonder if the outrage will be the same as it was when it was Hamas committing the atrocities?

I just don't believe anything HAMAS says

It's very difficult to trust terrorists who rape and murder 

28 minutes ago, cressida said:

Shows the U.N.   and the U.S.A.  have no influence,  what can the Middle East do if the International Law isn't respected?

My own opinion is the rest of the Middle Eastern countries need to man up and say **** it we are not having this and join in to help the Palestinians and intercept Israeli bombs but unfortunately they are all sell outs.

One positive is that western double standards are clear to see and I’m sure the world order will be changing as the USA has lost all credibility.

Hamas won’t be destroyed, all the bombing has created is  thousands of recruits who now hate Israel. What an absolute catastrophe this has become…

37 minutes ago, cressida said:

Shows the U.N.   and the U.S.A.  have no influence,  what can the Middle East do if the International Law isn't respected?

My own opinion is the rest of the Middle Eastern countries need to man up and say **** it we are not having this and join in to help the Palestinians and intercept Israeli bombs but unfortunately they are all sell outs.

One positive is that western double standards are clear to see and I’m sure the world order will be changing as the USA has lost all credibility.

Hamas won’t be destroyed, all the bombing has created is  thousands of recruits who now hate Israel. What an absolute catastrophe this has become…

Looks like Biden and Netanyahu are wanting different things after the genocide=
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/12/13/world/middleeast/netanyahu-biden-israel-hamas-war.html

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mafya said:

My bold

Genuine question. Do you think that is a good thing or a bad thing? 

5 minutes ago, mafya said:

Muslims hate other Muslims....it's why they are always at war 

There is no solidarity amongst the Arab nations....it's everyone for themselves

It's why none of the other countries have taken Palestinian refugees

They don't want them 

100,000 tents in Mecca than can take 3 million people.....every single tent is empty 

Edited by Jack Grey

I don't mean to start another dispute on here but I am entitled to an opinion without being browbeaten and this is it:

I honestly believe neither of these wars would have started if Trump was still President,  he may not have had absolute popularity in the States but he was respected in other countries.

If the American votes were rigged then we know where the finger should be pointed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, cressida said:

I don't mean to start another dispute on here but I am entitled to an opinion without being browbeaten and this is it:

I honestly believe neither of these wars would have started if Trump was still President,  he may not have had absolute popularity in the States but he was respected in other countries.

If the American votes were rigged then we know where the finger should be pointed.

My bold 

I agree 👍 

9 minutes ago, cressida said:

I believe they were. Now Vivek Ramaswamy has opened that can of worms by stating the 2020 election was interfered with maybe more will start to believe the obvious,  Biden isn't a legitimate president. 

• Thanks 1