The Yom Kippur War .

7 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You may kill the leaders but the groups are still there.

Everybody dies anyway   -   where's Hitler ?   where's Maggie Thatcher ?

Stupid fool  -  leaders change all the time.  Netanyahu will be gone soon but Israel will still be there

We've had 4 Prime Minister in about 4 years.   Do you think that, if we has a PM assassinated, we would cease to exist as a country.

You get dafter with every post you write.

If you think all the terrorists have been killed,  why are you so scared of terrorist attacks then ?

The war will carry on  -  just sit and watch silly boy.

So what your saying is that if we do nothing those extremist terror groups will just stop raping and murdering? 

So after 9/11 the US government should've just sat in a room doing some deep breathing exercises? 

5 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Bin Laden, Gaddafi and Saddam are all dead.

What Cressida Jack is missing, is the fact that there is no short of replacements for them.

So, as well as tackling the terrorism, we also need to tackle the ideology.

The fear of creating more parasites that want to blow us up is exactly what they live for.

We already live in fear so what's going to change if a few more pop up?

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

So what your saying is that if we do nothing those extremist terror groups will just stop raping and murdering? 

So after 9/11 the US government should've just sat in a room doing some deep breathing exercises? 

Yes, because that would stop the nutters from wanting to blow you to smithereens.

🙄🙄

16 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

You are too stupid to understand what I've been saying for a long long time.   We need to put a stop to the killing and get peace processes going as we did in northern Ireland.

I know you are a bloodthirsty weirdo and enjoy the killing but most of us don't.

I actually don't care what the US does,  one of the most corrupt nations on the planet.

Have you forgotten the US answer to 9/11 was to invade Afghanistan and later get chased out again by a few terrorists on pick up trucks,  accompanied by daft us,  of course.

Yes,  maybe they would have been better sitting in a corner,              You pick a very poor example of hoe to do things OR HOW NOT.   

We both fought an illegal war,  we lost men and women for nothing,  and we both were a laughing stock after our very very hasty withdrawal.

Look at the videos and refresh your memory.      What a way to demonstrate our superiority.

13 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

The fear of creating more parasites that want to blow us up is exactly what they live for.

Yes, because that would stop the nutters from wanting to blow you to smithereens.

🙄🙄

So living in fear is the sensible way to go about things then ?

I've just talked to Grey about the utter stupidity of the 9/11 vengeance on Afghanistan

As I said,  some fools never learn.

Edited by Organgrinder

59 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You are too stupid to understand what I've been saying for a long long time.   We need to put a stop to the killing and get peace processes going as we did in northern Ireland.

I know you are a bloodthirsty weirdo and enjoy the killing but most of us don't.

I actually don't care what the US does,  one of the most corrupt nations on the planet.

Have you forgotten the US answer to 9/11 was to invade Afghanistan and later get chased out again by a few terrorists on pick up trucks,  accompanied by daft us,  of course.

Yes,  maybe they would have been better sitting in a corner,              You pick a very poor example of hoe to do things OR HOW NOT.   

We both fought an illegal war,  we lost men and women for nothing,  and we both were a laughing stock after our very very hasty withdrawal.

Look at the videos and refresh your memory.      What a way to demonstrate our superiority.

So living in fear is the sensible way to go about things then ?

I've just talked to Grey about the utter stupidity of the 9/11 vengeance on Afghanistan

As I said,  some fools never learn.

What utter rubbish you speak sometimes 

So naive that I swear you play dumb on purpose 

What would you have done with Hitler? Invite him around for tea and cakes.

Ask him nicely not to invade Europe? 

You'd be goose stepping everywhere now 

Saying that you do seem to have the same attitude towards the Jews as he did 

Edited by Jack Grey

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

What utter rubbish you speak sometimes 

So naive that I swear you play dumb on purpose 

What would you have done with Hitler? Invite him around for tea and cakes.

Ask him nicely not to invade Europe? 

You'd be goose stepping everywhere now 

Saying that you do seem to have the same attitude towards the Jews as he did 

You fight people such as Hitler you fool.

You don't fight people who's land you have stolen and occupied  -  YOU GIVE IT BACK TO THEM.

I have the same attitude to any and every nation who subjugates another and that's what Israel has been doing for many years.

If Jews wish to behave like the terrorists they try to wipe out then they have to expect the same criticism.

And fools like you have to learn right from wrong.                 Clear enough.

1 hour ago, cressida said:

Goosestepping!     

dek Hulton Archive / Getty Images

With apologies to Mister Gee.

It looks very much as if  cressida   is also a supporter of mass killing of women,  children  and  babies.

Not surprising when you look at her choice of friends.  I remember the days when women wanted to protect children.

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You don't fight people who's land you have stolen and occupied  -  YOU GIVE IT BACK TO THEM.

I have the same attitude to any and every nation who subjugates another and that's what Israel has been doing for many years.

If Jews wish to behave like the terrorists they try to wipe out then they have to expect the same criticism.

And fools like you have to learn right from wrong.                 Clear enough.

What would you have done if someone came into your house and killed some of your family and taken some hostage?

I don't think the Manchester bomber or London bombers had their land stolen.

6 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

What would you have done if someone came into your house and killed some of your family and taken some hostage?

I don't think the Manchester bomber or London bombers had their land stolen.

That is exactly what you need to ask the Palestinians who have been suffering that for so many years.

They wouldn't have to do anything to my family because I would not steal their land and their homes and I would not kill their wives and children.

We are discussing the situation in Palestine not Manchester and you are not changing the subject.       If you wish to separately discuss terrorist bombings in this country then feel free.

Edited by Organgrinder

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

🙄🙄

Some of that is undeniably true, and I doubt that we will ever live in a world free from terrorism.

That shouldn’t stop us from trying though.  Take a look at Northen Ireland if you want to see what can be achieved. 

If all we ever do is to meet terrorists with force, we’ll never get anywhere. Keep an eye on Israel’s attitude to a two state solution and the attitude of the west, for further details.

23 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

It looks very much as if  cressida   is also a supporter of mass killing of women,  children  and  babies.

Not surprising when you look at her choice of friends.  I remember the days when women wanted to protect children.

You are projecting  those words onto  me,  I've never posted anything like that,  behave.

Edited by cressida