The Yom Kippur War .

1 minute ago, cressida said:

You are putting your words on here and having a swipe at me,  I've posted anything like that,  behave.

It's been posted in your name so,  whilst it's there,  it's yours.

1 hour ago, cressida said:

Then post whatever it is on here.

It is on here post  #3927    called  Goosestepping

Doesn't bother me,  if it's connotations don't bother you.

Edited by Organgrinder

9 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

It is on here post  #3927    called  Goosestepping

Doesn't bother me,  if it's connotations don't bother you.

Goosestepping jokes have appeared in many comedy sketch shows,  it was next to a comedy figure,  that's a separate topic from the murder of women and children.

3 minutes ago, cressida said:

Goosestepping jokes have appeared in many comedy sketch shows,  it was next to a comedy figure,  that's a separate topic from the murder of women and children.

Depends what it's referring to but certainly,  most would think,  that the discussions of murdering women,  children  and babies,  is not much of a stage for jokes.

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Depends what it's referring to but certainly,  most would think,  that the discussions of murdering women,  children  and babies,  is not much of a stage for jokes.

I wasn't posting about that.

6 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Fawlty Towers is the perfect example 🤣

Jokes are fine in their place but  -

Don't you think that this subject regarding terrorists killing and raping and a terrorists IDF  bombing, shelling and shooting women and children make the jokes very bad taste.

Both you and cressida should be ashamed  or,   maybe you're  so uneducated that you don't know the difference between good taste and bad.

Edited by Organgrinder

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

Jokes are fine in their place but  -

Don't you think that this subject regarding terrorists killing and raping and a terrorists IDF  bombing, shelling and shooting women and children make the jokes very bad taste.

Both you and cressida should be ashamed  or,   maybe you're  so uneducated that you don't know the difference between good taste and bad.

As usual you are purposely ignoring the context of my posts

You know damn right I wasn't making any jokes about women and children dying 

You really are a vile despicable malicious human being aren't you

Anyone reading this thread is starting to see your a conniving little weasel of a man child 

• Like 4