The Yom Kippur War .

5 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

The BBC Have shown half a dozen Jewish school kids on tonights news , The kids say that they have to hide their identity on the Streets of London as certain men are abusing them on our Country's Streets .

They no longer wear their Jewish star of David . And do not put the symbolic candles used on holy or holiday celebrations on display in a window '

This is happening on the Streets of our Country , A Country where Jews have lived in peace for hundreds of years .

Perhaps the Street marchers will all be turning out to protest against this treatment of our citizens this Saturday eh!!!!!!

I bet all the hatred is coming for leftists 

The same disgusting bully you see ripping down the hostage posters in London 

The irony that the so-called liberal left are in support of conservative Muslims is astounding 

They really are a gaggle of confused uninformed virtue signalling morons 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

The BBC Have shown half a dozen Jewish school kids on tonights news , The kids say that they have to hide their identity on the Streets of London as certain men are abusing them on our Country's Streets .

They no longer wear their Jewish star of David . And do not put the symbolic candles used on holy or holiday celebrations on display in a window '

This is happening on the Streets of our Country , A Country where Jews have lived in peace for hundreds of years .

Perhaps the Street marchers will all be turning out to protest against this treatment of our citizens this Saturday eh!!!!!!

It's been said on the news quite a few times,  that Israel is losing support but it shouldn't be taken out on kids,  even though that's what Israel is also doing itself.

Instead of teaching the kids fear,  the world should be teaching them how to make things better rather than worse.

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

The irony that the so-called liberal left are in support of conservative Muslims is astounding 

Didn't know you were a lefty and yet,  most of the hate on here comes from you.  Kids growing up listening to you will always live in fear.

4 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

It's been said on the news quite a few times,  that Israel is losing support but it shouldn't be taken out on kids,  even though that's what Israel is also doing itself.

Instead of teaching the kids fear,  the world should be teaching them how to make things better rather than worse.

They are teaching kids that actions have consequences

You kill our people and we'll flatten your city so think on 

The Palestinans should thank Israel for destroying Hamas. 

Theyll hopefully get the chance to elect a government that aren't murdering raping terrorists 

Edited by Jack Grey

I have noticed that the Council have painted over the disgusting Nazi graffiti  that has appeared on our under passes in the last month , About time  as well , If it was kids tagging with spray cans the the photo's would be in the local rag asking for info on those little sods .

But Nazi type graffiti done by ????????? who knows no problem .

Edited by cuttsie

8 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

This is where it becomes really an eye opener.

The left in support of people who treat women like crap and have complete distain for homosexuals.  Their true colours are really shining through, but it's not a surprise really.

• Like 1

Just now, Jack Grey said:

They are teaching kids that actions have consequences

You kill our people and we'll flatten your city so think on 

The Palestinans should thank Israel for destroying Hamas. 

Theyll hopefully get thr chance to elect a government that aren't murdering raping terrorists 

It isn't working though is it ?    You live in dreamland.

It hasn't worked for 75 years and it won't work for another 75 years.

They are not destroying Hamas.  2 out of 3 deaths are innocent women and children.

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

It isn't working though is it ?    You live in dreamland.

It hasn't worked for 75 years and it won't work for another 75 years.

They are not destroying Hamas.  2 out of 3 deaths are innocent women and children.

"War is hell"

It's a famous quote that 

5 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

I have noticed that the Council have painted over the disgusting Nazi graffiti  that has appeared on our under passes in the last month , About time  as well , If it was kids tagging with spray cans the the photo's would be in the local rag asking for info on those little sods .

But Nazi type graffiti done by ????????? who knows no problem .

It was mafya on this forum,  who you keep accusing,   who painted that out and he told us that at the time because I remember thanking him on behalf of the City and the forum.

Edited by Organgrinder

That is true, I thanked him .      I am  now talking about a whole lot more on the walls of the underpasses at Moorfoot,  The length of all the walls have now been painted in a Grey covering , If you look really close you can still see symbols sticking through .

Thanks for jumping on the band waggon again  , I see Padders is jumping in as well .

This hate against Jews by certain sections of our society must not be allowed to spread as it did in Europe in 1936 .

We took in thousands of those oppressed people inc many children and saved them from certain death in the Nazi camps , (Not all German camps either as many in Europe helped them ). 

To see this situation now raising its head in our Country is disturbing to say the least '

History must not be repeated in Europe .

Edited by cuttsie
bandwagon ers

1 minute ago, cuttsie said:

That is true, I thanked him .      I am  now talking about a whole lot more on the walls of the underpasses at Moorfoot, 

Thanks for jumping on the band waggon again  , I see Padders is jumping in as well .

This hate against Jews by certain sections of our society must not be allowed to spread as it did in Europe in 1936 .

We took in thousands of those oppressed people inc many children and saved them from certain death in the Nazi camps , (Not all German camps either as many in Europe helped them ). 

To see this situation now raising its head in our Country is disturbing to say the least '

History must not be repeated in Europe .

I fully agree with that,  but it must apply to every race and not only Jews.

Happy to jump on the band wagon or   "forum"    to give it's proper name  -  that's what forums are for.

23 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

"War is hell"

It's a famous quote that 

Who by,    John Wayne ?