The Yom Kippur War .

3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I fully agree with that,  but it must apply to every race and not only Jews.

Happy to jump on the band wagon or   "forum"    to give it's proper name  -  that's what forums are for.

Who by,    John Wayne ?

Grandad on Only fools and Horses!

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I fully agree with that,  but it must apply to every race and not only Jews.

Happy to jump on the band wagon or   "forum"    to give it's proper name  -  that's what forums are for.

No you jumped in to slag me off as usual .  As to any race then of course that must be stopped as it was after Enoch Powell was prominent in 60's and 70's .At that time there was a large piece of hate speech painted on Hanover way , the wording was Powell is a star , We went down there and made the star bit into bas.       d .

2 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

No you jumped in to slag me off as usual .  As to any race then of course that must be stopped as it was after Enoch Powell was prominent in 60's and 70's .At that time there was a large piece of hate speech painted on Hanover way , the wording was Powell is a star , We went down there and made the star bit into bas.       d .

You've got a persecution complex cuttsie.  Show me what words were slagging you off when I said I agreed with what you said.

15 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You've got a persecution complex cuttsie.  Show me what words were slagging you off when I said I agreed with what you said.

Another thing no condemnation by you  of the Nazi marchers  in ourCity who did the hate symbols on the under pass .

The same marchers who chanted from the river to the sea , I saw them . i heard them and got threatened when I spoke up .

The ordinary Sheffielders I was standing with had more choice words for them than those uttered by me .

Edited by cuttsie

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I never said he was!!!

He just had the line " War is Hell"

And he was certainly right but no one seems very keen to end it.