The Yom Kippur War .

1 hour ago, RJRB said:

I am sure that you will provide a league table ,but I hope that it is referenced to the sparks that were then fanned into flames.

Unfortunately Nazis and far right ideologies are still around .

Even your hero cannot find it in his heart to condemn the nutty fringe in The States because they represent some of his own views

The league table on who's killing most Muslims around the world is out there for anybody who chooses to see it.

I'll just counter your pathetic far leftist lies and propaganda!  🙂

• Like 2

The Palestine centre for policy survey and research ( PCPSR )  has published a paper stating that three out of four Palestinians believe that the 7th Oct , attack resulting in murder rape along with other atrocities was the correct thing to do .Only 22% of those surveyed said it was wrong .

Support for Hamas is undiminished .

So there you are , That is from a respected Muslim agency , Do not shoot the messenger it is a fact .

Sauce ,     REUTERS .

16 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

The Palestine centre for policy survey and research ( PCPSR )  has published a paper stating that three out of four Palestinians believe that the 7th Oct , attack resulting in murder rape along with other atrocities was the correct thing to do .Only 22% of those surveyed said it was wrong .

So there you are , That is from a respected Muslim agency , Do not shoot the messenger it is a fact .

Sauce ,     REUTERS .

I mentioned recently how I've been watching interviews of Palestinians and I saw the vast majority of them support hamas and would be happy to see more attacks. 

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

I mentioned recently how I've been watching interviews of Palestinians and I saw the vast majority of them support hamas and would be happy to see more attacks. 

They were on Pierce Morgan blatantly saying it on live television

They all say they don't support HAMAS but it's usually not long until the mask slips 

They hate the Jews it's as simple as that 

It's in their DNA

But lefties have no excuse....I'm not sure where it comes from

Is it because they are communists who recent the accumulation of wealth

Or that no matter what the circumstances they always have to be seen to be in the side of the so called oppressed 

5 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Smashing that Trasky .. (Comrade Trotsky  LOL )

I still have no idea of the point you are making cuttsie.

Will you explain what you're trying to say and what that lady has to do with it and how it's connected to what I have said.

3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I still have no idea of the point you are making cuttsie.

Will you explain what you're trying to say and what that lady has to do with it and how it's connected to what I have said.

Trastrick is not a lady , Stop being a **** 

3 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Sauce ,     REUTERS .

I find that surprising but I don't see what it has to do with me.  Perhaps you'll explain.

I can see that it's from the Palestine Centre so it's obviously putting over their feelings of what happened.

Having been suffering atrocities for 75 yrs,  maybe they are saying they have had enough.

I am not a Palestinian and I have no connections to any Palestinians at all so you will appreciate that I am not their spokesman.

Edit to this comment:  Your post in no way discourages me from my belief that the bloodshed should stop. 

The innocent women and children who are dying at the hands of Israel are just as innocent as the Israeli ones who died in Oct 7 at the hands of Hamas.

Those kids have not said that the attacks were justified and you,  together with all who think like you,  are looking for excuses for Israel to continue committing genocide.

Edited by Organgrinder

12 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

They were on Pierce Morgan blatantly saying it on live television

They all say they don't support HAMAS but it's usually not long until the mask slips 

They hate the Jews it's as simple as that 

It's in their DNA

But lefties have no excuse....I'm not sure where it comes from

Is it because they are communists who recent the accumulation of wealth

Or that no matter what the circumstances they always have to be seen to be in the side of the so called oppressed 

My bold

Hmmm. Yes I've seen that happen on this very forum. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Trastrick is not a lady , Stop being a **** 

Don't know whether you've been on that lovely Stoooonses again cuttsie but you sound  a bit far gone to me.  I can't make head or tail of what you're trying to say.

It's high time you did something about your temper and language.   And I won't stop being anything on your say so.

I never said trasty was a lady  -  I was referring to the lady in the picture which you posted in post #3992.

I've no idea what I'm supposed to make of the picture or what the picture is supposed to be saying to me.  FOR WHAT REASON DID YOU POST IT ?

Edited by Organgrinder