The Yom Kippur War .

2 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Don't know whether you've been on that lovely Stoooonses again cuttsie but you sound  a bit far gone to me.  I can't make head or tail of what you're trying to say.

It's high time you did something about your temper and language.   And I won't stop being anything on your say so.

I never said trasty was a lady  -  I was referring to the lady in the picture which you posted in post #3992.

I've no idea what I'm supposed to make of the picture or what the picture is supposed to be saying to me.  FOR WHAT REASON DID YOU POST IT ?

Raise your chair up a bit .  

16 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

They are killing their own now. Three dead hostages.

And journalists too. 

It’s time that this stopped.

The IDF have said that they identified the three hostages as 'a threat', so killed them. If they are unable to distinguish between Jewish hostages and Hamas personnel, that strongly suggests they also can't tell the difference between Hamas personnel and Palestinian civilians.

Medecins Sans Frontiers have said today "Our teams are witnessing a shocking increase in Israeli attacks against civilians in Jenin, the West Bank. Attacks on healthcare have also increased dramatically and have become systematic"

A Jewish writer was the other day was criticised for saying about Gaza that the IDF is 'liquidating the ghetto' - a comparison to when the Nazis started exterminating Jews in the Warsaw ghetto. But maybe they are right.

3 hours ago, cuttsie said:

The Palestine centre for policy survey and research ( PCPSR )  has published a paper stating that three out of four Palestinians believe that the 7th Oct , attack resulting in murder rape along with other atrocities was the correct thing to do .Only 22% of those surveyed said it was wrong .

Support for Hamas is undiminished .

So there you are , That is from a respected Muslim agency , Do not shoot the messenger it is a fact .

Sauce ,     REUTERS .

I’ve heard people saying that they deserve the October 7th attack after seeing how they have gone off in the last 50 odd days. You are trying to say what Israel is doing is justified but let me tell you it isn’t and the Jews have shown the rest of the world they are not whiter then white.

Jewish people will bear the repercussions of this situation for years to come as the response was about revenge and not Hamas.

You’re a bloodthirsty extremist yourself trying to justify what the Israelis are doing. 
If you honk the IDF shooting babies and women at point blank range in a shelter shows what terrorists the idf are and can not be justified under any circumstances. You were angry. Bout the Jewish children who got killed but your silence about the non Jewish ones shows you for the hypocrites you are.

8 minutes ago, Delbow said:

The IDF have said that they identified the three hostages as 'a threat', so killed them. If they are unable to distinguish between Jewish hostages and Hamas personnel, that strongly suggests they also can't tell the difference between Hamas personnel and Palestinian civilians.

Medecins Sans Frontiers have said today "Our teams are witnessing a shocking increase in Israeli attacks against civilians in Jenin, the West Bank. Attacks on healthcare have also increased dramatically and have become systematic"

A Jewish writer was the other day was criticised for saying about Gaza that the IDF is 'liquidating the ghetto' - a comparison to when the Nazis started exterminating Jews in the Warsaw ghetto. But maybe they are right.

The comparison is appropriate as they are now exterminating Palestinians Willy billy and are just like the Nazis. The abused have now become what they despise 

6 minutes ago, mafya said:

I’ve heard people saying that they deserve the October 7th attack after seeing how they have gone off in the last 50 odd days. You are trying to say what Israel is doing is justified but let me tell you it isn’t and the Jews have shown the rest of the world they are not whiter then white.

Jewish people will bear the repercussions of this situation for years to come as the response was about revenge and not Hamas.

You’re a bloodthirsty extremist yourself trying to justify what the Israelis are doing. 
If you honk the IDF shooting babies and women at point blank range in a shelter shows what terrorists the idf are and can not be justified under any circumstances. You were angry. Bout the Jewish children who got killed but your silence about the non Jewish ones shows you for the hypocrites you are.

I fear you will be correct, Muslims will be seeking to harm and kill Jews especially throughout Europe and America for revenge.

Do you think that Muslims will bear the repurcussions throughout Europe and America from Jewish people who are out for revenge?

Edited by Al Bundy

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I fear you will be correct, Muslims will be seeking to harm and kill Jews especially throughout Europe and America for revenge.

Do you think that Muslims will bear the repurcussions throughout Europe and America from Jewish people who are out for revenge?

It’s not necessarily going to be by Jews or Muslims it will be by annyone on either side. It’s  already happened look at the little kid who was stabbed and the three Palestinian students who were shot in the USA plus I remember the Jewish woman who was stabbed.

Im sure that some Jewish people will be attacked by non Muslims aswell so a sad situation really but difference is we are seeing Israeli genocide on the news in pictures for everyone to see.

Edited by mafya

6 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I can't see that happening really. 

8 minutes ago, mafya said:

It’s not necessarily going to be by Jews or Muslims it will be by annyone on either side. It’s  already happened look at the little kid who was stabbed and the three Palestinian students who were shot in the USA plus I remember the Jewish woman who was stabbed.

Im sure that some Jewish people will be attacked by non Muslims aswell so a sad situation really but difference is we are seeing Israeli genocide on the news in pictures for everyone to see.

Do you think more Jews and Jewish establishments will be attacked by Muslim fanatics or more Muslims and Muslim establishments attacked by Jewish fanatics?

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

Do you think more Jews and Jewish establishments will be attacked by Muslim fanatics or more Muslims and Muslim establishments attacked by Jewish fanatics?

Will more Muslims be killed by Jews, or vice versa, this calendar year?

Not that it makes anything right really. But you do keep on coming up with these strange ways of keeping score. So I thought I’d give you an alternative human death scoreboard.

8 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Will more Muslims be killed by Jews, or vice versa, this calendar year?

Not that it makes anything right really. But you do keep on coming up with these strange ways of keeping score. So I thought I’d give you an alternative human death scoreboard.

Evening Tom.

I am on about revenge attacks.  It's pretty obvious I am trying to point out that both Jews and Muslims have reasons to be angry but I've no doubt who will be mostly on the receiving end throughout Europe and America.