The Yom Kippur War .

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

One day, folks will again have to make a choice between barbarism, and flawed imperfect Democracy.

Both cannot co-exist with each other.

Who knows what they will choose?

Talk about platitudes.

Individuals make choices and I have no doubt that a democratic vote “For World Peace” would have an overwhelming majority.

You,The Pope ,Rabbis ,and Imams could possibly organise this.

The overwhelming minority will continue to spawn terrorists and freedom fighters and will continue to co exist as they have done for centuries all around the world. 

Constant intelligence and vigilance is always going to be necessary,but Netanyahu failed in this respect (or did he ?)

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

I agree with your first 3 lines.   The last line is stupid.         Very few survivors will not save mankind.

What do you think they'll eat and drink through a nuclear winter with most wildlife dead and contaminated.

Another bit of never neverland thinking.

Youve been watching too many movies

The planet is huge and only the major cities will be destroyed

There will be billions of survivors 

Edited by Jack Grey

36 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Youve been watching too many movies

The planet is huge and only the major cities will be destroyed

There will be billions of survivors 

I didn't expect you to be right after a lifetime of being wrong about everything else.       I thought you were joking but,  knowing your intellect,  I realise you're serious.       

Ask Google then  -  doesn't matter to me because I shan't be here.

I'll bet,  from wherever I am,   I'll hear Grey screaming for his Mum when it kicks off.

In the event of a nuclear war, the British government will enact legislation to prevent all citizens except emergency workers from leaving their homes. Those who do will be shot.

Remember how you complained about the restrictions due to Covid ?   yeah well -  this will be real fun.

Your livelihood, holidays and pub drinks will be gone, even if you are still here food & water will be contaminated and you won't want to survive anyway.

I believe you don't know what a nuclear winter is.

Edited by Organgrinder

12 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I didn't expect you to be right after a lifetime of being wrong about everything else.       I thought you were joking but,  knowing your intellect,  I realise you're serious.       

Ask Google then  -  doesn't matter to me because I shan't be here.

I'll bet,  from wherever I am,   I'll hear Grey screaming for his Mum when it kicks off.

In the event of a nuclear war, the British government will enact legislation to prevent all citizens except emergency workers from leaving their homes. Those who do will be shot.

Remember how you complained about the restrictions due to Covid ?   yeah well -  this will be real fun.

Your livelihood, holidays and pub drinks will be gone, even if you are still here food & water will be contaminated and you won't want to survive anyway.

I believe you don't know what a nuclear winter is.

Ok 👍

I bet this story will make a few people happy on here. Not sure how they'll spin this story into Israeli lies though 🤨

The Israeli military has mistakenly killed three hostages held in Gaza after wrongly identifying them as a threat.

The Israeli Defence Forces said the victims, all three Israeli men in their 20s, were killed during combat with Hamas militants.

https://news.sky.com/story/israeli-pm-speaks-of-unbearable-tragedy-after-three-hostages-killed-by-idf-in-gaza-13031440

Edited by Jack Grey

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I bet this story will make a few people happy on here. Not sure how they'll spin this story into Israeli lies though 🤨

The Israeli military has mistakenly killed three hostages held in Gaza after wrongly identifying them as a threat.

The Israeli Defence Forces said the victims, all three Israeli men in their 20s, were killed during combat with Hamas militants.

https://news.sky.com/story/israeli-pm-speaks-of-unbearable-tragedy-after-three-hostages-killed-by-idf-in-gaza-13031440

Wishful thinking on your behalf more like!

12 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Why should that make anyone happy except you ?

Almost everyone on here has wanted the killing to stop except,  as usual,  you.

You no doubt, will be wetting your knickers like some ghoulish madman at the news.

Maybe you should have been an undertaker.

I think you're insane.

23 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Why should that make anyone happy except you ?

Almost everyone on here has wanted the killing to stop except,  as usual,  you.

You no doubt, will be wetting your knickers like some ghoulish madman at the news.

Maybe you should have been an undertaker.

I think you're insane.

I really feel for the soldiers involved 

Young men and WOMEN who have made a terrible unfortunate mistake in the fog of war