The Yom Kippur War .

9 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

The video shows very little really. This doesn't prove anything. Certainly not who's winning the war. 

I'd ask why you're posting it on here.

Yeah, gone from being a community spirited soul who cleans off graffiti for the betterment of society to someone who posts what is essentially terrorist propaganda. :loopy:

I pointed this out a while back.

He pretends to be all warm and cuddly but he is nothing more than a nasty individual with a penchant for horrible language at others who don't share his view.

He is so transparent and absolutely useless at trying to hide it, I sussed him out ages ago

Edited by Al Bundy

5 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Israel is a country 

Breaking International law every day and committing war crimes. 

I know you don't want it to be but that is a fact

A country that has a right to defend itself against savages 

By doing exactly the same as the savages and killing innocent women and children,  only in greater numbers.  Which makes them savages too.

I hope you're watching lots of videos of your Hamas friends getting squashed like cockroaches 

Just to clear the graffiti thing up , It was not Graffiti , It was Nazi symbols of the worse kind , Who ever painted it out did humanity a service , The same thing is happening through out the UK , the culprits are among the so called peace marchers .

Edited by cuttsie

29 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Just to clear the graffiti thing up , It was not Graffiti , It was Nazi symbols of the worse kind , Who ever painted it out did humanity a service , The same thing is happening through out the UK , the culprits are among the so called peace marchers .

How do you know.  Have you seen them doing it.

The peace marchers I am aware of are MARCHING FOR PEACE and not hate so it would be surprising if they were painting Nazi signs.

Jewish lady on Sky's Trevor McDonald this morning,  complaining how many people are turning against Jews at this time.        I wonder why ?

Is it because killing innocent women and children is NOT simply DEFENDING YOURSELF ?

Is it because the Jews are killing even more innocents than the despised and hated Hamas did.

She claimed the British Jewish Council want a 2 state solution but forgets that Netanyahu has said HE IS NOT ACCEPTING A 2 STATE SOLUTION.  He wants the lot.

They will just have to get used to being unpopular then.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Jewish lady on Sky's Trevor McDonald this morning,  complaining how many people are turning against Jews at this time.        I wonder why ?

Is it because killing innocent women and children is NOT simply DEFENDING YOURSELF ?

Is it because the Jews are killing even more innocents than the despised and hated Hamas did.

She claimed the British Jewish Council want a 2 state solution but forgets that Netanyahu has said HE IS NOT ACCEPTING A 2 STATE SOLUTION.  He wants the lot.

They will just have to get used to being unpopular then.

Jews ARE used to beng "unpopular', Orgy.

They have have survived Genocide from Germany and are facing it again from Palestinians.

Netanyahu's job is to prevent his Democracy from being wiped off the face of the earth, by this latest manifestation of evil barbarianism.

It's a dirty job, not a popularity contest!

Especially when " 72% of Palestinian respondents overall - voiced satisfaction with the role of Hamas in the war".

The Guardian

Israel only responds to force’: support for Hamas soars in West Bank after October attack

" 72% of Palestinian respondents overall - voiced satisfaction with the role of Hamas in the war".

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/dec/16/israel-force-support-hamas-soars-west-bank-october-attack

50 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

How do you know.  Have you seen them doing it.

The peace marchers I am aware of are MARCHING FOR PEACE and not hate so it would be surprising if they were painting Nazi signs.

You are right , Sorry for even thinking that those symbols appeared just after the marches past through .

So once again forgive me for being so thought less .

Probably kids with step ladders.

13 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Jews ARE used to beng "unpopular', Orgy.

They have have survived Genocide from Germany and are facing it again from Palestinians.

Netanyahu's job is to prevent his Democracy from being wiped off the face of the earth, by this latest manifestation of evil barbarianism.

It's a dirty job, not a popularity contest!

Especially when " 72% of Palestinian respondents overall - voiced satisfaction with the role of Hamas in the war".

The Guardian

Israel only responds to force’: support for Hamas soars in West Bank after October attack

" 72% of Palestinian respondents overall - voiced satisfaction with the role of Hamas in the war".

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/dec/16/israel-force-support-hamas-soars-west-bank-october-attack

It is not only Palestine that is trying to wipe the Jews of the map , But all the powerful Muslim  states surrounding inc Saudi Arabia .

They are surrounded by religious nutters .

2 hours ago, cuttsie said:

You are right , Sorry for even thinking that those symbols appeared just after the marches past through .

It is not only Palestine that is trying to wipe the Jews of the map , But all the powerful Muslim  states surrounding inc Saudi Arabia .

So are we Judd!

The Left are making excuses for the enemies of Democracy.

Terrorists, and the public beheaders of gays and lashing and stoning of adulterous women.

Also the ones who are producing and flogging the Big Oil that is causing "catastrophic global warming, climate change, and extreme weather". that we'll all be dying from, in 10/12/50 years.

Of course, most affected will be women, children, indigenous people, the poor, the sick, the elderly, and I'm sure a few lottery winners, and antique car fanciers.

Remember when they went after the Tobacco Companies, for selling fags to these same victims?'

Proper outraged, they were!

I refuse to live among cretins like them, and pay them my taxes!

Stay safe!

Edited by trastrick

12 minutes ago, trastrick said:

So are we Judd!

The Left are making excuses for the enemies of Democracy.

Terrorists, and the public beheaders of gays and lashing and stoning of adulterous women.

Also the ones who are producing and flogging the Big Oil that is causing "catastrophic global warming, climate change, and extreme weather". that we'll all be dying from, in 10/12/50 years.

Of course, most affected will be women, children, indigenous people, the poor, the sick, the elderly, and I'm sure a few lottery winners, and antique car fanciers.

Remember when they went after the Tobacco Companies, for selling fags to these same victims?'

Proper outraged, they were!

I refuse to live among cretins like them, and pay them my taxes!

Stay safe!

But the left don't like democracy

They believe they are smarter than the majority and that they should be able to make all our decisions for us

That's why they loved COVID so much

They didn't care that their freedom was taken away just as long as all the gammons were locked in their homes too

Just look at how they reacted to Brexit

They did everything to try and change that referendum because they can't stand the thought of "thick knuckle dragging racist" deciding their fate

They can't sleep at night thinking about it 

2 hours ago, cuttsie said:

I'm pointing out that you take delight in denigrating peace marchers.

Most peace marchers are decent law abiding people who are there simply because they want peace which is a very laudable aim,   certainly more so than many of you lot baying for blood.

Marches like that often attract undesirable elements such as Nazi's,  as you well know but choose not to acknowledge.

Casting blame simply down to your prejudice is wrong.

I've asked you before to explain to me why so many different people,  of different nationalities should be so against Jews.  No answers from you as yet.

In the case of the middle east, it's because they have invaded and occupied s neighbours land for 75 years and subjugated that neighbour,  breaking International law.