The Yom Kippur War .

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

I've asked you before to explain to me why so many different people,  of different nationalities should be so against Jews.  No answers from you as yet.

It's because racists have always been with us. The British were notorious for their racism, against Jews and basically all the other "pagan savages" in the Empire.

And Jews had no defenders, no nation to stand up for them!

Today it's a bit different.😀

Edited by trastrick

14 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I'm pointing out that you take delight in denigrating peace marchers.

Most peace marchers are decent law abiding people who are there simply because they want peace which is a very laudable aim,   certainly more so than many of you lot baying for blood.

Marches like that often attract undesirable elements such as Nazi's,  as you well know but choose not to acknowledge.

Casting blame simply down to your prejudice is wrong.

I've asked you before to explain to me why so many different people,  of different nationalities should be so against Jews.  No answers from you as yet.

In the case of the middle east, it's because they have invaded and occupied s neighbours land for 75 years and subjugated that neighbour,  breaking International law. 

I am not and never have bayed for any ones blood you bleeedin liar.

As to the Jew haters they are just anti Semantic , So get this into your thick head it is known as an

answer . 

I saw the the undesirable elements on our Moor , I saw their card board signs , I heard the racist chanting , I saw the hate symbols sprayed on our subway walls ,  while you were sitting on your arse denying  things you did not see , 

Rise thi chair a little higher .

1 minute ago, cuttsie said:

I am not and never have bayed for any ones blood you bleeedin liar.

As to the Jew haters they are just anti Semantic , So get this into your thick head it is known as an

answer . 

I saw the the undesirable elements on our Moor , I saw their card board signs , I heard the racist chanting , I saw the hate symbols sprayed on our subway walls ,  while you were sitting on your arse denying  things you did not see , 

Rise thi chair a little higher .

You proved once again that you can't debate without losing your temper and swearing.

You want Israel to carry on killing so YES, you are baying for blood.

Why are the Jew haters anti-Semitic ? What causes it ?  Why do so many different people dislike them ?  If so many people don't like you,  there must be a reason for it.

I did not deny anything.  I said you shouldn't blame Peace Marchers unless you saw them and you didn't see them.

Whilst you are sorting  "undesirable elements" out,  it may well be that some of them see you as an "undesirable element"

Just now, Organgrinder said:

You proved once again that you can't debate without losing your temper and swearing.

You want Israel to carry on killing so YES, you are baying for blood.

Why are the Jew haters anti-Semitic ? What causes it ?  Why do Y many different people dislike them ?  If so many people don't like you,  there must be a reason for it.

I did not deny anything.  I said you shouldn't blame Peace Marchers unless you saw them and you didn't see them.

Whilst you are sorting  "undesirable elements" out,  it may well be that some of them see you as an "undesirable element"

You are bent .  

2 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

You are bent .  

That's fine.  And you are a war crime supporting  ghoul.

There will always be terrorists with people like you around.

Edited by Organgrinder

3 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Jewish lady on Sky's Trevor McDonald this morning,  complaining how many people are turning against Jews at this time.        I wonder why ? ...

7 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

... Why are the Jew haters anti-Semitic ? What causes it ?  Why do so many different people dislike them ?  If so many people don't like you,  there must be a reason for it. ...

I don't think posts like these are doing you any favours, to be honest.

4 minutes ago, Hecate said:

I don't think posts like these are doing you any favours, to be honest.

I'm not attempting to do myself favours,    I'm trying to show up the prejudice which prevents a peaceful solution in the middle east.

This war has been going on for 75 years  -  for the first 39 years, there was no Hamas  -  it didn't exist.  Yet idiots on here claim that Hamas caused it.

The terrorists need hunting down and dealing with but not at the expense of lives of innocent women and children who have harmed no one.

Israel is breaking International law and committing war crimes every day and,  while ever they do that,  I will call them out.

4 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I'm not attempting to do myself favours,    I'm trying to show up the prejudice which prevents a peaceful solution in the middle east.

This war has been going on for 75 years  -  for the first 39 years, there was no Hamas  -  it didn't exist.  Yet idiots on here claim that Hamas caused it.

The terrorists need hunting down and dealing with but not at the expense of lives of innocent women and children who have harmed no one.

Israel is breaking International law and committing war crimes every day and,  while ever they do that,  I will call them out.

Call them out then that’s fine . Leave the name calling out of it though . 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

... Israel is breaking International law and committing war crimes every day and,  while ever they do that,  I will call them out.

In the posts I quoted you didn't mention Israel; you explicitly referenced 'the Jews', with the implication that a generalised antisemitism, or indeed hatred, is justified as a consequence of Israel's actions.