The Yom Kippur War .

25 minutes ago, Hecate said:

In the posts I quoted you didn't mention Israel; you explicitly referenced 'the Jews', with the implication that a generalised antisemitism, or indeed hatred, is justified as a consequence of Israel's actions.

I am not starting that again.    I made my position perfectly clear earlier in this post.  Everyone else keeps making it about Jews and I am NOT walking on eggshells just in case someone misinterprets

what I say.    I have said, more than once that I have been heartened by the number of Jewish people who have stood up and marched  in an attempt to stop this disgusting spectacle.

Cuttsie keeps referring to Jew Haters,  meaning me and,  If people want to stick a daft label on me, that's up to them but it will not make me go quiet.

Anyone who knows what's happening, will know that the majority of the Israeli nation, or Jews, whatever you want to call hem,  don't agree with Netanyahu's response and he's extremely unpopular.

Edited by Organgrinder

27 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Don't confuse him.

Something which you will never manage to do although you do get yourself into a tiss from time to time.

Why don't you learn enough to debate on the subject in hand instead of just making disparaging remarks from the sidelines.

You don't appear well equipped enough to be on a forum if that's the best you can manage. 

14 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Cue Ogy's torturous references to:

What I said was.....

What I've always said is.....

I never said......

I blame BOTH sides!

Twaddle!😀

Another one who can't debate to save his life.

Edited by Organgrinder

6 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

I pointed this out a while back.

He pretends to be all warm and cuddly but he is nothing more than a nasty individual with a penchant for horrible language at others who don't share his view.

He is so transparent and absolutely useless at trying to hide it, I sussed him out ages ago

My bold.

Yep, you certainly did 👍

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold.

Yep, you certainly did 👍

And another one who can't debate too.  No wonder we never get past insults on here.

Check out the subject.

Edited by Organgrinder

50 minutes ago, Hecate said:

In the posts I quoted you didn't mention Israel; you explicitly referenced 'the Jews', with the implication that a generalised antisemitism, or indeed hatred, is justified as a consequence of Israel's actions.

My bold.

Sadly this is becoming more common. I've very recently cut ties with a couple of friends who've expressed similar feelings. I've always considered them to be rational and intelligent people. Turns out they aren't. 

9 hours ago, trastrick said:

Jews ARE used to beng "unpopular', Orgy.

They have have survived Genocide from Germany and are facing it again from Palestinians.

Netanyahu's job is to prevent his Democracy from being wiped off the face of the earth, by this latest manifestation of evil barbarianism.

It's a dirty job, not a popularity contest!

Especially when " 72% of Palestinian respondents overall - voiced satisfaction with the role of Hamas in the war".

The Guardian

Israel only responds to force’: support for Hamas soars in West Bank after October attack

" 72% of Palestinian respondents overall - voiced satisfaction with the role of Hamas in the war".

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/dec/16/israel-force-support-hamas-soars-west-bank-october-attack

Plenty of Jewish people in israrl support the Israeli genocide =

https://time.com/6333781/israel-hamas-poll-palestine/

5 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold.

Yep, you certainly did 👍

No he didn’t suss nothing out he just made assumptions as anyone who doesn’t agree with Israel’s genocidal actions is considered anti semititic

11 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

I pointed this out a while back.

He pretends to be all warm and cuddly but he is nothing more than a nasty individual with a penchant for horrible language at others who don't share his view.

He is so transparent and absolutely useless at trying to hide it, I sussed him out ages ago

You never sussed nothing out, just because I don’t agree with your blood thirsty support of Israel’s genocidal actions you start trying to label me.

People the world over are realising that Israel is committing war crimes and most of the people in Israel are supporting what is happening according to polls so yes they are starting to be hated the world over=

https://time.com/6333781/israel-hamas-poll-palestine/
Witholding food and water and executing women and children who are not Hamas is why people are starting to get angry.

Double standards are plentiful on this forum, hatred of Muslims and constant slagging them off is accepted but lo and behold if you refer to Jewish people as Jews you are instantly branded as anti semitic  etc.

You can’t silence the truth by calling someone anti semitic

8 minutes ago, mafya said:

Double standards are plentiful on this forum, hatred of Muslims and constant slagging them off is accepted but lo and behold if you refer to Jewish people as Jews you are instantly branded as anti semitic  etc.

You can’t silence the truth by calling someone anti semitic

I think you need to blame your Muslim brothers and sisters for people being sick and tired of islamic extremism

You think it's just about Israel and the Jews 

Maybe it's things like Charlie Hebdo and Manchester that people are angry at 

The 7th October was just another incident in the many that happen all around the world