The Yom Kippur War .

2 hours ago, crookesey said:

It appears to me that Israel wish to exterminate the Hamas membership. Thank God we didn’t take the same approach in respect of IRA membership during the ‘troubles’.

HAMAS is an elected government who attacked the Israelis and started a war

The Israelis are now removing them from government 

The IRA were not elected or a government 

Edited by Jack Grey

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

Don't try and backtrack 

You're scum for supporting the savages who raped and murdered innocent people 

Everyone has seen your posts 

You are a liar.

Show me the posts where I have supported the terrorists.

You're making a fool of yourself again.

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

Don't try and backtrack 

You're scum for supporting the savages who raped and murdered innocent people 

Everyone has seen your posts 

Everyone has seen his posts and some have even understood them.

As far as I can recollect he has totally condemned Terrorism and the actions taken on Oct 7th.

Then logically to equally condemn State sponsored terrorism that is happening as we speak and will continue until Heaven knows when......whilst achieving nothing but revenge and future atrocities.

28 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

HAMAS is an elected government who attached the Israelis and started a war

The Israelis are now removing them from government 

The IRA were not elected or a government 

Wrong again.     The Hamas political wing is the government.    The attacks were by Hamas the terrorist wing.   

You woke up too late and don't know that the war started in 1948 before you were born,   and Hamas didn't exist then.          How can an organisation which doesn't exist start a war.

Supporters of Palestine such as myself,  are not objecting to Hamas being removed from Government.    We are objecting to the innocents being killed by an Israeli government which doesn't care.

Sein Fein,  the political wing of the IRA,  has been in government for a number of years, properly elected in law and recognised by our government and our monarch. 

The only way that war will end is the same as Northern Ireland   -  by making a peace deal.            You shouldn't discuss subjects you know nothing about.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

You are a liar.

Show me the posts where I have supported the terrorists.

You're making a fool of yourself again.

You said, in no uncertain terms, referring to the only legitimate Democracy in the Middle East:

ISRAEL ARE TERRORISTS

That shared view, held by some, certainly gives support to the government that has been Officially designated as a Terrorist Orgynization!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, trastrick said:

You said, in no uncertain terms, referring to the only legitimate Democracy in the Middle East:

ISRAEL ARE TERRORISTS

That shared view, held by some, certainly gives support to the government that has been Officially designated as a Terrorist Orgynization!

Israel is an apartheid state that has been occupying Palestinians for the last 75 years so how is it a legitimate democracy when it was founded using terrorism ?

Hou didn’t study history  properly did you?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, mafya said:

Israel is an apartheid state that has been occupying Palestinians for the last 75 years so how is it a legitimate democracy when it was founded using terrorism ?

You want Israel to be like all the other oppressive draconian Arab states that surround it them? 

Edited by Jack Grey

1 hour ago, mafya said:

Ja ja ja, we know the line by now!

How did your U.K. get founded?😀

Edited by trastrick