The Yom Kippur War .

6 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Ja ja ja, we know the line by now!

How did your U.K. get founded?😀

Is that the best reply you could come out with to try and deflect from the point I made?

13 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

You want Israel to be like all the other oppressive draconian Arab states that surround it them? 

We are talking about the apartheid state of Israel so less of the whataboutism and stick to the subject of Israel or is it that you can’t formulate an appropriate response?

10 minutes ago, mafya said:

Israel is an apartheid state that has been occupying Palestinians for the last 75 years so how is it a legitimate democracy when it was founded using terrorism ?

Hou didn’t study history  properly did you?

None of them know anything about history at all.    None of them know who Ben Gurion was and their history of terrorism from which the state of Israel was formed.

They probably don't know that as terrorists,  they attacked British interests in the area  but,      forget all that they say,     if they are not Muslims,  they must be good guys.

I am as ready as the next man to denigrate terrorism  and the obscene acts perpetrated in it's name wherever it occurs but,   the double standards of this world never cease to astound me. 

I will not waver from my belief that killing innocents is just as wrong whether by terrorists or by armies,   whether by a single decision,   a group decision or a governmental decision.

To kill an innocent is completely wrong and no circumstances whatsoever can justify it.  the term,  "collateral damage"  was coined to cover governments such as our own who have often been just as guilty.

13 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Ja ja ja, we know the line by now!

How did your U.K. get founded?😀

That is the very point we are making but none of you had the intelligence to realise it.

8 minutes ago, mafya said:

We are talking about the apartheid state of Israel so less of the whataboutism and stick to the subject of Israel or is it that you can’t formulate an appropriate response?

That's just your opinion

Just words like apartheid that you've decided to call Israel because it suits your agenda 

20 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

You want Israel to be like all the other oppressive draconian Arab states that surround them? 

We don't expect Israel to be like any other state at all and don't really care.  We expect them to pursue a lawful war when at war and a lawful peace when at peace.  They do neither.

They have ignored International law for 75 years and are now committing war crimes on a daily basis..   Just stop that and they can be whoever they like.

Unfortunately,  they have just ruined the  "goodies" tag as you will see when this mess is all over.

38 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

None of them know anything about history at all.    None of them know who Ben Gurion was and their history of terrorism from which the state of Israel was formed.

They probably don't know that as terrorists,  they attacked British interests in the area  but,      forget all that they say,     if they are not Muslims,  they must be good guys.

I am as ready as the next man to denigrate terrorism  and the obscene acts perpetrated in it's name wherever it occurs but,   the double standards of this world never cease to astound me. 

I will not waver from my belief that killing innocents is just as wrong whether by terrorists or by armies,   whether by a single decision,   a group decision or a governmental decision.

To kill an innocent is completely wrong and no circumstances whatsoever can justify it.  the term,  "collateral damage"  was coined to cover governments such as our own who have often been just as guilty.

That is the very point we are making but none of you had the intelligence to realise it.

None of them !!!!!!!!!! thats what tha thinks .

A bloke on here who claims to be Pakistani English and calls Israel a apartheid state conveniantly forgets that the Country he and many other Muslims left to come here is the biggest practicer of Apartheid in the World , Hindus , Jews , Christians among many others have been displaced , killed , raped and persecuted in that Country /.

Get ready for a History lesson from the usual historian on all things .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Don't try and backtrack 

You're scum for supporting the savages who raped and murdered innocent people 

Everyone has seen your posts 

Come on Grey,    I've already called you a liar  -  time to defend yourself.       I'm still waiting for you to point out these posts which show me as a supporter.   

Full of gob but no backup.   probably drunk again.

Guest ThaBoom
2 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Wrong again.     The Hamas political wing is the government.    The attacks were by Hamas the terrorist wing.   

You woke up too late and don't know that the war started in 1948 before you were born,   and Hamas didn't exist then.          How can an organisation which doesn't exist start a war.

Supporters of Palestine such as myself,  are not objecting to Hamas being removed from Government.    We are objecting to the innocents being killed by an Israeli government which doesn't care.

Sein Fein,  the political wing of the IRA,  has been in government for a number of years, properly elected in law and recognised by our government and our monarch. 

The only way that war will end is the same as Northern Ireland   -  by making a peace deal.            You shouldn't discuss subjects you know nothing about.

Well said.

But you won't get through to some on here who just plainly hate.

They can't even be HUMAN to accept that Israel is killed freely now and is breaking resolutions. 

But you know what, they will regret it. All they are doing is fueling hatred and creating new fighters for the freedom of Palestinine.

Things will change and soon. 

4 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

A bloke on here who claims to be Pakistani English and calls Israel a apartheid state conveniantly forgets that the Country he and many other Muslims left to come here is the biggest practicer of Apartheid in the World , Hindus , Jews , Christians among many others have been displaced , killed , raped and persecuted in that Country /.

Get ready for a History lesson from the usual historian on all things .

Are you, by any chance referring to me again regarding history ?

As always,  you don't tell us who you are referring to.  You don't tell us the country you are referring to.   Why not make your posts a little bit informative so people know what they are answering.

The first bit of history you need to know is that mafya didn't come from anywhere else so you're wrong before you start.

13 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Come on Grey,    I've already called you a liar  -  time to defend yourself.       I'm still waiting for you to point out these posts which show me as a supporter.   

Full of gob but no backup.   probably drunk again.

You're entitled to your opinion 👍