The Yom Kippur War .

7 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Are you, by any chance referring to me again regarding history ?

As always,  you don't tell us who you are referring to.  You don't tell us the country you are referring to.   Why not make your posts a little bit informative so people know what they are answering.

The first bit of history you need to know is that mafya didn't come from anywhere else so you're wrong before you start.

Altered it so as to suit your agenda .

17 minutes ago, ThaBoom said:

Well said.

But you won't get through to some on here who just plainly hate.

They can't even be HUMAN to accept that Israel is killed freely now and is breaking resolutions. 

But you know what, they will regret it. All they are doing is fueling hatred and creating new fighters for the freedom of Palestinine.

Things will change and soon. 

The war needs to stop now , It has gone far. enough , The freedom of both Countries is Paramount .

31 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

A bloke on here who claims to be Pakistani English and calls Israel a apartheid state conveniantly forgets that the Country he and many other Muslims left to come here is the biggest practicer of Apartheid in the World , Hindus , Jews , Christians among many others have been displaced , killed , raped and persecuted in that Country /.

Get ready for a History lesson from the usual historian on all things .

If your referring to me then here are the facts,

I was born here just over 50 years ago to Pakistani parents who are from the part of Kashmir that is controlled by Pakistan.

I visited Pakistan as an 11 year old for 3 months and have never been back as I didn’t like the place.

Im married to a white English catholic woman and I have 5 mixed heritage children who’s main language is English.

The British were responsible for what happened during the partition of Pakistan from India as is usually the case in all former colonies so please give it a rest about you are going to give me a history lesson when your not an expert yourself.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

The war needs to stop now , It has gone far. enough , The freedom of both Countries is Paramount .

I agree. The big problem is that Netenyahu has said there will never be Palestinian state, so the only way the war will end is if/once Israel has killed/forcibly relocated all Palestinians.

29 minutes ago, mafya said:

I was born here just over 50 years ago to Pakistani parents who are from the part of Kashmir that is controlled by Pakistan.

I visited Pakistan as an 11 year old for 3 months and have never been back as I didn’t like the place.

Im married to a white English catholic woman and I have 5 mixed heritage children who’s main language is English.

The British were responsible for what happened during the partition of Pakistan from India as is usually the case in all former colonies so please give it a rest about you are going to give me a history lesson when your not an expert yourself.

I am interested, why didn't you like Pakistan?

26 minutes ago, Delbow said:

I agree. The big problem is that Netenyahu has said there will never be Palestinian state, so the only way the war will end is if/once Israel has killed/forcibly relocated all Palestinians.

The penny drops, are you surprised. The West is saving face by calling for ceasefires but know it won't happen. They will be pushed into Egypt and beyond, with maybe a promise to return once the land is rebuilt in a generation that can be safely educated (manipulated). 

12 minutes ago, Findlay said:

The penny drops, are you surprised. The West is saving face by calling for ceasefires but know it won't happen. They will be pushed into Egypt and beyond, with maybe a promise to return once the land is rebuilt in a generation that can be safely educated (manipulated). 

No I'm not surprised. I said at the outset of this that while retaliation for the awful violence of Hamas was justified, Israel being currently led by insane racists was always going to mean it became something a lot more disturbing than that.

50 minutes ago, mafya said:

Apartheid Happens in many Countries , , You brought the subject up you also pointed out your heritage .

Take a look at others who practice this   to a much bigger degree than Israel has ever done .

After all we need to show that we are aware that others need to to get their house in order as well as  Israel or its near  neighbours .

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

You're entitled to your opinion 👍

It isn't an opinion   -  it's fact.

You lied and claimed I supported the terrorists so I asked you for the proof which you can't find.

Once again I'll call you a liar.

If you are stupid enough  to make a lying idiot of yourself for everybody to see, then do your best.

If you think you are riling me,  forget it you're just showing yourself up.

3 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Apartheid Happens in many Countries , , You brought the subject up you also pointed out your heritage .

Take a look at others who practice this   to a much bigger degree than Israel has ever done .

After all we need to show that we are aware that others need to to get their house in order as well as  Israel or its near  neighbours .

We are not arguing about other countries because they are not killing innocents.      We are arguing about Israel but you are wanting  to change the subject.

10 minutes ago, Delbow said:

No I'm not surprised. I said at the outset of this that while retaliation for the awful violence of Hamas was justified, Israel being currently led by insane racists was always going to mean it became something a lot more disturbing than that.

How are Israel racist?