The Yom Kippur War .

37 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

It isn't an opinion   -  it's fact.

You lied and claimed I supported the terrorists so I asked you for the proof which you can't find.

Once again I'll call you a liar.

If you are stupid enough  to make a lying idiot of yourself for everybody to see, then do your best.

If you think you are riling me,  forget it you're just showing yourself up.

We are not arguing about other countries because they are not killing innocents.      We are arguing about Israel but you are wanting  to change the subject.

Some one else changed the subject . As to stupid ,well once again you resort to child like name calling .

1 minute ago, cuttsie said:

Some one else changed the subject . As to stupid ,well once again you resort to child like name calling .

Why not stick to Israel and the slaughter of the innocents in the middle east.  that's all I'm concerned with.

The war needs stopping but it cannot be under Netanyahu because he refuses a 2 state solution.

Writing facts is the best way to stop name calling and Grey WAS NOT writing facts,  but lies.

2 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

You idiots are not using the right words again 🤣

Doesn't make much difference what we write when you don't have the intel to understand it.

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

Why not stick to Israel and the slaughter of the innocents in the middle east.  that's all I'm concerned with.

The war needs stopping but it cannot be under Netanyahu because he refuses a 2 state solution.

Writing facts is the best way to stop name calling and Grey WAS NOT writing facts,  but lies.

Why not ,     also as stated some one else brought apartheid into it .  

We all agree the War now needs to stop  .  Nice to see no name calling for once .

6 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Why not ,     also as stated some one else brought apartheid into it .  

We all agree the War now needs to stop  .  Nice to see no name calling for once .

Not until Hamas are destroyed

Look what happened in Afghanistan with the Taliban 

5 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Not until Hamas are destroyed

Look what happened in Afghanistan with the Taliban 

That will not happen.  nobody has ever managed to kill all terrorists off    -   always finish up having to make a deal.

That deal would be better made now.

Don't know what you're referring to with Afghanistan.  the raggle taggle  Taliban are still there,  doing as they please,  after driving us and the USA out.

Edited by Organgrinder