The Yom Kippur War .

10 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

To kill an innocent is completely wrong and no circumstances whatsoever can justify it.

Thank god you lot weren't on charge of anything when we were fighting the NAZIS and the Japanese Emperor!

You'd all be speaking German or Japanese now.😀

On the other hand it's Pacifists and quislings like you lot that would be helping run their concentration camps.

9 hours ago, ThaBoom said:

Well said.

But you won't get through to some on here who just plainly hate.

They can't even be HUMAN to accept that Israel is killed freely now and is breaking resolutions. 

But you know what, they will regret it. All they are doing is fueling hatred and creating new fighters for the freedom of Palestinine.

Things will change and soon. 

Brushing up on yer Arabic, are yer?😀

Edited by trastrick

7 hours ago, Delbow said:

Israel being currently led by insane racists was always going to mean it became something a lot more disturbing than that.

Israel is being currently led by a duly and lawfully elected democratic government.

I doubt the majority of Jews are "insane racists", so democracy has the built in mechanism of law and order to correct itself in the next election.

What mechanism is in place to stop the Terrorists, other than hunting them down in their rat tunnels and exterminating them?

7 hours ago, trastrick said:

Israel is being currently led by a duly and lawfully elected democratic government.

Netanyahu received 23.4% vote share from a voter turnout of 70.6%...

I doubt the majority of Jews are "insane racists"

A claim made by no-one, created in your head... a result of ignorance.

I doubt the majority of Jews are "insane racists", so democracy has the built in mechanism of law and order to correct itself in the next election.

What mechanism is in place to stop the Terrorists, other than hunting them down in their rat tunnels and exterminating them?

When you start off with the answer that suits you and then both avoid and distort the posts of others then you end up with posts such as the above.

Netanyahu puts off his own day of reckoning as regards his existing  charges of corruption and his failure to safeguard his countries borders

The slaughter of innocents and the destruction of a country is a personal crusade to save his own skin,

30 minutes ago, RJRB said:

When you start off with the answer that suits you and then both avoid and distort the posts of others then you end up with posts such as the above.

Netanyahu puts off his own day of reckoning as regards his existing  charges of corruption and his failure to safeguard his countries borders

The slaughter of innocents and the destruction of a country is a personal crusade to save his own skin,

What your thoughts on the Palestinans misogynistic view towards women and their laws and attitude against homosexuals that they should be put to death? 

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

What your thoughts on the Palestinans misogynistic view towards women and their laws and attitude against homosexuals that they should be put to death? 

There are probably many “cultures” that I really would prefer not to be slavishly ruled by.

But that is because we are all brought up in a particular way of life.

Times continue to change .

Equal opportunities for women is still an issue in the UK,and it must be pretty obvious that many Pakistani women refuse to adhere to some very questionable and outdated traditions.

I am not sure that I know any Palestinians  or that I could differentiate between any of the nationals of Middle Eastern Countries

I am all in support that those such as homosexuals who are threatened with death are granted asylum in a more enlightened country.

How about You?

27 minutes ago, RJRB said:

There are probably many “cultures” that I really would prefer not to be slavishly ruled by.

But that is because we are all brought up in a particular way of life.

Times continue to change .

Equal opportunities for women is still an issue in the UK,and it must be pretty obvious that many Pakistani women refuse to adhere to some very questionable and outdated traditions.

I am not sure that I know any Palestinians  or that I could differentiate between any of the nationals of Middle Eastern Countries

I am all in support that those such as homosexuals who are threatened with death are granted asylum in a more enlightened country.

How about You?

What opportunities do I have as a male that a woman doesn't have in the UK?