The Yom Kippur War .

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

What your thoughts on the Palestinans misogynistic view towards women and their laws and attitude against homosexuals that they should be put to death? 

That has no bearing whatsoever on the war.  Israel is not killing innocents to save women.

What they choose to do is really their affair but we could always try to persuade them otherwise,  In a friendly manner.  In the same way as we attempt to bring about change in Saudi Arabia.

We are NOT in charge and we have NO RIGHT to tell others what they must do.

47 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

That has no bearing whatsoever on the war.  Israel is not killing innocents to save women.

What they choose to do is really their affair but we could always try to persuade them otherwise,  In a friendly manner.  In the same way as we attempt to bring about change in Saudi Arabia.

We are NOT in charge and we have NO RIGHT to tell others what they must do.

Aye, because the West is always right.

🙄

Edited by Al Bundy

7 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

What opportunities do I have as a male that a woman doesn't have in the UK?

Do your own research on the imbalance equally qualified ladies advancement in power,position and remuneration across the whole range of professions.

If you see no difference in your own life then perhaps you are swimming in the lower echelons of employment opportunities and qualifications 

On 19/10/2023 at 09:45, zakes said:

#977 Cressida. Then please tell us all about the Conservative Party and their dislike of anything to do with muslims.You are stirring the pot...again!

There are masses of peaceful Palestinians who are anti hamas and anti hezbolla. These people are afraid to speak out against them for fear of their lives, and the lives of their families.

I believe Jews and Muslims should have the right to have a home (country) they can call their own.

Going back through history, the Jews were always pushed around  from pillar to post, and didn't ever have their own homeland. They spread out to many countries in the world and got on with life until Hitler and other countries decided to destroy them once and for all. A dreadful happening in the history of mankind.

I feel sure the Jewish people in the late 40s early 50s decided that they would never allow themselves to be treated again like they were in the Shoah, the murder of well in excess of 6 million of their people.

I once read the Jewish folk were once offered their own country in Africa...Uganda. Does anybody know about this and has info.

This thread is riddled with bloodthirsty fascists, the usual utter nutters are here again.

Bang on

10 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Do your own research on the imbalance equally qualified ladies advancement in power,position and remuneration across the whole range of professions.

If you see no difference in your own life then perhaps you are swimming in the lower echelons of employment opportunities and qualifications 

Give me an example of a where a woman doesn't have an equal opportunity as I do.

Edited by Al Bundy