The Yom Kippur War .

9 minutes ago, RJRB said:

I am sure that they are otherwise the estimated Hamas Forces estimated by Israel would be more than 30 to 40 thousand.

Interesting thought as to how the pollsters operated and the precise questions aske.but the result doesn’t surprise me given the current.options available to Palestine 

The Ha'aretz article goes into some detail about that

8 hours ago, trastrick said:

Straw Poll on the Palestine/Israel War

Posts condemning of Democratic Israel in last 24 hours 

6 and a half

Posts condemning Terrorists

one half

(the half is for Orgy who's always on both sides of every issue 😀)

Looks like the Terrorists are winning the battle for "hearts and minds".

Interesting times!

Looks like Israel is getting something badly wrong then doesn't it ?

That may be why only one member of the UN isn't calling for a cease fire.

Edited by Organgrinder

7 hours ago, trastrick said:

6 and a half

one half

Interesting times!

Here we go.

An idiot abroad who can unswervingly and unquestioningly arrive at an instant view  based on his own and others politics.

He has no issues that deserve any greater consideration or appreciation of the wider picture .

If any current issue deserves a deeper analysis of cause and effect then it is past and current Zionist ambitions in the Middle East

4 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Looks like Israel is getting something badly wrong then doesn't it ?

That may be why only one member of the UN isn't calling for a cease fire.

We'll take away your half opinion, and put you with the anti - Israel majority.

You'll be also with the U.N. majority, which should also make you happy.

WIKI

The United Nations Human Rights Council Members

China
Russia
Cuba
Algeria
Morocco
South Africa
Sudan
Bangladesh
Kyrgyzstan
Vietnam     
Georgia
Romania    
Chile
Benin
Cameroon
Eritrea
Gambia
Somalia     India
Kazakhstan
Qatar
United Arab Emirates
Argentina
Honduras
Paraguay
Côte d'Ivoire
Gabon
Malawi
Senegal     
Uzbekistan
Bolivia
Mexico

22 minutes ago, trastrick said:

We'll take away your half opinion, and put you with the anti - Israel majority.

You'll be also with the U.N. majority, which should also make you happy.

Who's  we ?          Do you mean you ?           Speaking on behalf of the Israeli Land Grabbers association ?

I am not anti Israel.        I am anti Israel's actions.    The present actions of Israel are no better than those of the Hamas terrorists and that is what I'm against.

I am with the UN majority in saying that the killing should be stopped,  which is what I've been saying since it started.    I make no apologies for that.

If you can find some way of showing that's a bad stance in any way,  then feel perfectly free to enlighten us.

Edited by Organgrinder

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Who's  we ?          Do you mean you ?           Speaking on behalf of the Israeli Land Grabbers association ?

I am not anti Israel.        I am anti Israel's actions.    The present actions of Israel are no better than those of the Hamas terrorists and that is what I'm against.

I am with the UN majority in saying that the killing should be stopped,  which is what I've been saying since it started.    I make no apologies for that.

If you can find some way of showing that's a bad stance in any way,  then feel perfectly free to enlighten us.

I support Israel in this war. And, as long as the U.S. supports its ally and fellow Democracy, I support the U,S.

Palestine, according to credible polls, support terrorism against Israel.

Israel is waging a legitimate war against terrorism, which unfortunately has seen and will see terrible collateral damage.

Everybody is free to pick their own Great Satan

But if WW3, comes to pass, it will not be an academic discussion on "root causes" and "chicken and egg" excuses.

My views, as usual, are in the minority, so they are obviously my own!

Edited by trastrick

3 hours ago, trastrick said:

I support Israel in this war. And, as long as the U.S. supports its ally and fellow Democracy, I support the U,S.

Israel is waging a legitimate war against terrorism, which unfortunately has seen and will see terrible collateral damage.

But if WW3, comes to pass, it will not be an academic discussion on "root causes" and "chicken and egg" excuses.

You can of course support anyone you choose.

Almost everyone who lives in a country not under enemy occupation,   hates terrorists.     Surprising how their views change once occupied and subjugated.  Ask the French or the Irish.

Israel is waging a war which will never end because they intend to carry on occupying  their neighbours land.

Everybody is free to pick their own great Satan,  except Palestinians,  you mean ?

We're not discussing WW3 so your tangent is not relevant.

Nice to hear your views laid out so logically today.  Makes it much easier to have a sensible discussion.

Edited by Organgrinder

8 hours ago, trastrick said:

Israel is a terrorist state, the October 7th attacks that happened are being used to justify even worse terrorist actions by an occupying power who for the last 56 years has brutally ruled over Palestinians in order to steal more land and ethnically cleanse the area. 
Israelis will be living their lives in fear for a long time because they know they are despised by more people then the ones who love them.

The USA is also complicit in the terror and they still haven’t learned after being unable to defeat the Taliban that you can’t bomb your way to victory.

I don’t support Israel or the USA in what they are currently doing because I’m not a bloodthirsty scumbag…

17 hours ago, trastrick said:

6 and a half

one half

Interesting times!

Israeli terrorist actions are the cause of people supporting the Palestinian s.

Your probably an Israeli propaganda worker getting paid shekels to post pro Israeli bull**** and lies..

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, mafya said:

Israel is a terrorist state, the October 7th attacks that happened are being used to justify even worse terrorist actions by an occupying power who for the last 56 years has brutally ruled over Palestinians in order to steal more land and ethnically cleanse the area. 
Israelis will be living their lives in fear for a long time because they know they are despised by more people then the ones who love them.

The USA is also complicit in the terror and they still haven’t learned after being unable to defeat the Taliban that you can’t bomb your way to victory.

I don’t support Israel or the USA in what they are currently doing because I’m not a bloodthirsty scumbag…

Israeli terrorist actions are the cause of people supporting the Palestinian s.

Your probably an Israeli propaganda worker getting paid shekels to post pro Israeli bull**** and lies..

Now now, play nice. 

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Now now, play nice. 

Israel does pay for positive propaganda spreaders and I seriously think Trastrick is on the payroll =
https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-23695896.amp

https://peoplesdispatch.org/2018/09/19/the-noxious-effects-of-israeli-propaganda/

https://www.declassifieduk.org/israel-is-targeting-the-british-public-with-war-propaganda/

Edited by mafya