The Yom Kippur War .

2 minutes ago, mafya said:

Israel does pay for positive propaganda spreaders and I seriously think Trastrick is on the payroll 

Snipped 

No you don't. It's a slur to try and invalidate his argument. 

It's like when people called me a putin supporter for my opinions on Ukraine and their vile nazi leader.

Just a slur.

In any case, you are as vigorous as him when giving your side of the argument. Are you on the payroll of HAMAS? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

No you don't. It's a slur to try and invalidate his argument. 

It's like when people called me a putin supporter for my opinions on Ukraine and their vile nazi leader.

Just a slur.

In any case, you are as vigorous as him when giving your side of the argument. Are you on the payroll of HAMAS? 

I’m on the payroll of humanity and I’m not trying to invalidate his argument I’m actually disproving it!!
Why don’t you let Trastrick defend himself or are you his Daddy?

This is the top song in Israel charts at the moment=

https://www.google.com/search?q=israeli+genocide+pop+songs&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:4bffb60c,vid:kwfb0Jo0Sxc,st:0

Go on the net there are plenty of articles and videos of Israelis in support of the current genocide by the IDF terrorists.

Ive never defended Hamas because you can’t defend the indefensible unlike others trying to justify Israel’s terrorism.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, mafya said:

I don’t support Israel or the USA in what they are currently doing because I’m not a bloodthirsty scumbag…

Yeah, we know!😀

8 hours ago, mafya said:

Your probably an Israeli propaganda worker getting paid shekels to post pro Israeli bull**** and lies..

Here's how I make my money, according to some unhinged anonymous internet trolls.

I'm a cowardly Putin bootlicker, who supplements his meagre income from sweeping out beach shacks,  by offering up my partner to all and sundry. Some have me in Ratcliffe or Rotherham (which has no beach shacks as far as I know!)

I' m also getting shekels from those Terrorist Jews who pass me their bloodmoney gelt.

I'm not responsible for what delusions they believe, whatever gets them through their miserable lives.😀

I an fascinated and intrigued, though, by level of support they get from what I refer to as their "clapping seals".

4 hours ago, mafya said:

I've never defended Hamas because you can’t defend the indefensible unlike others trying to justify Israel’s terrorism.

In life, you have to sometimes take the side of the lesser of two evils, as in Trump vs Hillary vs Biden.

Fence sitters just cause and perpetrate their endless wars. With a wet finger held up to the wind, they"ll support any "narrative" that puts them solidly with the "majority". We saw it in Europe before and during , during WW2, and before, during and after the Cold War.

The vast amount of terrorist killing since around 2008, according to The New York Times, and is now approaching 5 million souls, around the world is perpetrated by radical Islamic terrorists, against fellow Muslims, not the democratic state of Israel. They are not even in the same league!😀

And what injustice there is, can be resolved by International pressure and the next democratic election, when like Putin, Netanyahu is kicked out of office by his own people (according to the latest MSM "narrative") 😀

Edited by trastrick

3 hours ago, trastrick said:

In life, you have to sometimes take the side of the lesser of two evils, as in Trump vs Hillary vs Biden.

Fence sitters just cause and perpetrate their endless wars. With a wet finger held up to the wind, they"ll support any "narrative" that puts them solidly with the "majority". We saw it in Europe before and during , during WW2, and before, during and after the Cold War.

That didn't last long.

Back to US presidents,  world wars,  and clapping seals again.

Don't say you posted your entire knowledge in one day yesterday. 

I thought it seemed too good to be true.

A little less thought about number one subject,  yourself,   might help you a little too.

It's just not interesting.

Edited by Organgrinder

5 minutes ago, cressida said:

Xmas Eve tomorrow and it's the season to be jolly,  no need t be churlish please.

It would be lovely if peoples attitudes changed accordingly but the prejudiced will still be prejudiced and the killing will still go on.

I will find it hard to get excited about Christmas whilst kids with no homes starve to death and listen to falling bombs.

Merry Christmas to you for your thoughts anyway cress.

50 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

It would be lovely if peoples attitudes changed accordingly but the prejudiced will still be prejudiced and the killing will still go on.

I will find it hard to get excited about Christmas whilst kids with no homes starve to death and listen to falling bombs.

Merry Christmas to you for your thoughts anyway cress.

I think most people will be feeling and thinking about those in war-torn countries - all through Christmas and hoping 2024 will bring peace.

Merry  Christmas to you and yours.

Edited by cressida

11 hours ago, mafya said:

Israel is a terrorist state, the October 7th attacks that happened are being used to justify even worse terrorist actions by an occupying power who for the last 56 years has brutally ruled over Palestinians in order to steal more land and ethnically cleanse the area. 
Israelis will be living their lives in fear for a long time because they know they are despised by more people then the ones who love them.

The USA is also complicit in the terror and they still haven’t learned after being unable to defeat the Taliban that you can’t bomb your way to victory.

I don’t support Israel or the USA in what they are currently doing because I’m not a bloodthirsty scumbag…

Israeli terrorist actions are the cause of people supporting the Palestinian s.

Your probably an Israeli propaganda worker getting paid shekels to post pro Israeli bull**** and lies..

Grow up, you are embarrassing yourself.

10 hours ago, trastrick said:

Yeah, we know!😀

Here's how I make my money, according to some unhinged anonymous internet trolls.

I'm a cowardly Putin bootlicker, who supplements his meagre income from sweeping out beach shacks,  by offering up my partner to all and sundry. Some have me in Ratcliffe or Rotherham (which has no beach shacks as far as I know!)

I' m also getting shekels from those Terrorist Jews who pass me their bloodmoney gelt.

I'm not responsible for what delusions they believe, whatever gets them through their miserable lives.😀

I an fascinated and intrigued, though, by level of support they get from what I refer to as their "clapping seals".

I don’t think that anyone rates your influence or relevance as much as you do yourself.

Still if it makes you feel,like a player on the world stage crack on.

Your posts on the stone age Muslim countries was a masterpiece on the Goebbels stratagem..

One country or Nationality is supposedly of superior intellect to another which then becomes the prop and excuse for whatever atrocities are carried out.

If that is your version of the lesser of two evils then you are a fool.

Israel could have had a moral upper hand since October.

They chose to use it as an opportunity to pursue their own version of the river to the sea.