The Yom Kippur War .

13 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I did understand your upity post thanks đź‘Ť

Will do 🤣

So anyway, why did you get all upity when I asked a question?

Uppity means self important , arrogant and I didn’t go off like that so again stop trying to label me when you can’t give a  valid response….

14 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

The irony.

Get back under your bridge……

14 minutes ago, mafya said:

Uppity means self important , arrogant and I didn’t go off like that so again stop trying to label me when you can’t give a  valid response….

Get back under your bridge……

Which bridge would that be?

Can it be the Brooklyn bridge as it's my favourite?

59 minutes ago, mafya said:

If you can’t read and understand my post then that’s your problem.
I haven't come across any graffiti lately but if you do then let me know where it is and I will sort it when I’m passing.

Afraid you're wasting your time trying to talk to the idle one.        He has no intention of discussing the war and he's just trying to wind you up.

Same with Bundy.  they are both here as thread blockers and will offer no proper debate on the subject as neither of them has the intelligence to contribute.

16 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Afraid you're wasting your time trying to talk to the idle one.        He has no intention of discussing the war and he's just trying to wind you up.

Same with Bundy.  they are both here as thread blockers and will offer no proper debate on the subject as neither of them has the intelligence to contribute.

If I have no debate on this particular subject then why have you spent so much time disagreeing with me on the points that I've made you silly sausage?

Would you like to challenge me to an intelligence test?   Any time, any place chuckles.

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

If I have no debate on this particular subject then why have you spent so much time disagreeing with me on the points that I've made you silly sausage?

Would you like to challenge me to an intelligence test?   Any time, any place chuckles.

Most of our disagreements have never been about the subject at all but usually about you & Grey going off the subject as you have just done with mafya  -  it's your trade mark.

I don't need an intelligence test to prove you cannot debate a serious subject as I have spent months and many posts asking if you had anything to say about the subject.

Read back through the posts and see for yourself.

Do you think you could debate with  mafya now after commenting  on his posts without mentioning the war.

Do you regard "The irony"  or  "

As genuine debate on the war ?

Edited by Organgrinder

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

Most of our disagreements have never been about the subject at all but usually about you & Grey going off the subject as you have just done with mafya  -  it's your trade mark.

I don't need an intelligence test to prove you cannot debate a serious subject as I have spent months and many posts asking if you had anything to say about the subject.

Do you think you could debate with  mafya now after commenting  on his posts without mentioning the war.

Ok.

đź‘Ť

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Do you regard "The irony"  or  "

As genuine debate on the war ?

In what particular way is mafya telling me to get back under a bridge anything to do with the war?

One hopes you have given him a good old telling off or has your bias forgotten about that?

Well.....?

Edited by Al Bundy