The Yom Kippur War .

11 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

"Hamas must be destroyed, Gaza must be demilitarized, and Palestinian society must be deradicalized."

These are the three prerequisites for peace between Israel and its Palestinian neighbors in Gaza.

That will never happen, as you've been told many times in the past.

Do you know any countries who are willing to live under occupation by an enemy neighbour who's stolen their land,  their homes, destroyed the population centres and killed approaching 20,000 civilians,

many of them children and babies ?  Remember that this is something which has been happening for more than 70 years and NT since October.

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

In what particular way is mafya telling me to get back under a bridge anything to do with the war?

One hopes you have given him a good old telling off or has your bias forgotten about that?

Well.....?

He was rebuking you,  quite rightly,  for spoiling  the debate with rubbish.  I would have done exactly the same because you refuse to address the subject.    As you still do.

Edited by Organgrinder

4 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

That will never happen, as you've been told many times in the past.

Do you know any countries who are willing to live under occupation by an enemy neighbour who's stolen their land,  their homes, destroyed the population centres and killed approaching 20,000 civilians,

many of them children and babies ?  Remember that this is something which has been happening for more than 70 years and NT since October.

He was rebuking you,  quite rightly,  for spoiling  the debate with rubbish.  I would have done exactly the same because you refuse to address the subject.    As you still do.

So that's a no then.

Glad we cleared that up.

👍

3 hours ago, mafya said:

was Jesus Christ a Christian or a Jew  like his  mam.and Dad . 20024 years ago in Israel.or was it Judea .

Edited by cuttsie

3 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

What makes that different ?

Everybody who posts on here,  including you,  are only stating their opinions unless they also quote the facts from a reputable source which hardly anyone does,  including you again.

That's right.  I wonder how far that might spread.

Maybe the Saudi's are building a mosque for you to pray in,  as we speak.

well that one on Heeley bottom is a bloody eye sore . How that got planning permission is a bloody mystery.Those poor people in.those terrace houses must be ****** of with all the traffic and noise

4 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

was Jesus Christ a Christ  Ian or a Jew  like hos mam.and Dad . 20024 years ago in Israel.or was it Judea .

I reckon a jew he went drinking wine and fishing with his mates ...and dint spend owt😆😆😆

1 minute ago, cuttsie said:

well that one on Heeley bottom is a bloody eye sore . How that got planning permission is a bloody mystery.Those poor people in.those terrace houses must be ****** of with all the traffic and noise

I supposedly fits in with the surrounding area ???????

Just now, Jack Grey said:

I heard a great quote on the TV the other day.... @The_DADDY

"Queers for Palestine is the equivalent of Chickens for KFC"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

That's funny.

But rather scary too. It just shows how some people jump on a bandwagon with little to no knowledge of the bandwagon they are jumping on to. 

• Like 1