The Yom Kippur War .

3 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

The man child who supports HAMAS  has also called us Misogynistic and Racist 

Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If you're daft enough to keep repeating this statement which you are making up and can't prove. then carry on and have fun.  we don't mind at all.

There are only around 4 or 5 of you,  that take this stupid anti-Muslim stance anyway and everyone else knows the true position  of the rest of us.

Don't I remember Grey saying,  for the fourth time, that he wasn't going to be drawn into  arguments with me but still he returns to be made to look stupid all over again ?

I don't know how long I shall keep this up anyway because I'm usually reluctant to get into discussion with people I regard as perverts.

Your inclination to keep asking  other poster's questions about their wives and daughters and sharing bedrooms with unknown men puts a new complexion on things. and spoils discussions.

As for Bundy,  he's still stuttering and pretending he's going to enter the middle east debate,  and so in the meantime,  just acts daft.

We've all moved on from 'no one was raped', right?  Just checking, so we can all start from the same place when we read this article from the New York Times: ‘Screams Without Words’: How Hamas Weaponized Sexual Violence on Oct. 7 A Times investigation uncovered new details showing a pattern of rape, mutilation and extreme brutality against women in the attacks on Israel.

Using verified video and photographic evidence, GPS data from mobile phones. and interviews with over 150 people, New York Times journalists conducted a two-month long investigation into the monstrous attacks carried out by Hamas on October 7th. 

The investigation revealed that Hamas terrorists deliberately and specifically targeted women and subjected them to horrific rape, sexual violence and mutilation at at least seven different locations following the initial massacre.

At first, she was known simply as “the woman in the black dress.”

In a grainy video, you can see her, lying on her back, dress torn, legs spread, vagina exposed. Her face is burned beyond recognition and her right hand covers her eyes.

The video was shot in the early hours of Oct. 8 by a woman searching for a missing friend at the site of the rave in southern Israel where, the day before, Hamas terrorists massacred hundreds of young Israelis. ...

The Times viewed photographs of one woman’s corpse that emergency responders discovered in the rubble of a besieged kibbutz with dozens of nails driven into her thighs and groin.

The Times also viewed a video, provided by the Israeli military, showing two dead Israeli soldiers at a base near Gaza who appeared to have been shot directly in their vaginas.

Hatred of women and hatred of Jews motivated these attacks, concluded one interviewee.  It's not difficult to see how she came to that conclusion.

50 minutes ago, Hecate said:

We've all moved on from 'no one was raped', right?  Just checking, so we can all start from the same place when we read this article from the New York Times: ‘Screams Without Words’: How Hamas Weaponized Sexual Violence on Oct. 7 A Times investigation uncovered new details showing a pattern of rape, mutilation and extreme brutality against women in the attacks on Israel.

Using verified video and photographic evidence, GPS data from mobile phones. and interviews with over 150 people, New York Times journalists conducted a two-month long investigation into the monstrous attacks carried out by Hamas on October 7th. 

The investigation revealed that Hamas terrorists deliberately and specifically targeted women and subjected them to horrific rape, sexual violence and mutilation at at least seven different locations following the initial massacre.

Hatred of women and hatred of Jews motivated these attacks, concluded one interviewee.  It's not difficult to see how she came to that conclusion.

Evil B4stards!!!

And to think there are people on this forum who almost seem to support that scum.

Edited by The_DADDY

32 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Evil B4stards!!!

And to think there are people on this forum who almost seem to support that scum.

Evil  B*stards,  I can agree with.

Are you really making this accusation or are you   going to withdraw it ?       I note the word  "ALMOST" in your statement.    "there are people on this forum who almost seem to support that scum".

You had better start naming names then because I have seen no one on this forum who support that scum.

Everyone has spoken out against Hamas and, in my case, I did not need further proof of the atrocities  which took place.

If you have anything to say about a poster,   it's  time you showed  SOME GUTS FOR A CHANGE  and named names instead of forever hinting and casting aspersions.

Yours is the cowards way,  which doesn't surprise me at all.

50 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Evil B4stards!!!

I said that this happened and I was called a liar by people like Organgrinder

He said it never happened.....like the holocaust

Israel are exterminating Hamas and we should all be grateful for it

Edited by Jack Grey

Just now, Jack Grey said:

I've tried to have an open mind.  I firmly believed a good proportion of Palestinians wanted peace.

I don't think that anymore. Whilst I don't agree with bombing kids and I never will I do now believe Israel must continue the push and irradiate hamas.

These savages need stopping and soon.

I will add however that Netanyahu isn't the man to do it. His motives are not pure and his goal is to completely flatten Gaza and everyone in it be they hamas, their supporters, innocent civilians and children. 

9 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I'd just ignore him. He isn't worth the time and trouble. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

LIAR.  Show me my post              Also stick to true facts.      Are you talking about me or not because you say  "people like  Organgrinder"

Put your money where your mouth is and prove it.  I also never said the holocaust never happened.  PROVE THAT TOO.