The Yom Kippur War .

11 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

The only flags flying on our town hall should be the Union flag or the South Yorkshire flag.

The Royal Standard would fly on appropriate occasions.

Absolutely!

Let the fans of the murderers protest peacefully, but by edict the government should not allow foreign flags to fly over government buildings to give them a rallying symbol.

Exception to be made for special diplomatic and cultural events, in their proper place.

Such a small thing, but a huge message that they are in Britain, not the assorted corrupt banana republics they support.

If there is U.K. politician who would propose such a measure, he would certainly get my vote!

36 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Whilst we cover up,  we can hardly point the finger at others.

If you want to include others too,  feel free  -  off you go.

Pointing fingers (and guns) at baby killers is something that is done by all rational human beings.

That lets you out, Orgy!

38 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Read my first line again.  That will tell you why.  I shouldn't need to say everything twice.

Don't try to lead me into saying something that I haven't said.  the thread is about the Middle East problems and NOT about me.

I have talked about us and our allies in countless threads so my feelings are already well known.

I don't mind if you don't like me or my views but,  stick to the discussion.

Seriously you seem much calmer these last few days regarding your posts.

Edited by harvey19

9 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Pointing fingers (and guns) at baby killers is something that is done by all rational human beings.

That lets you out, Orgy!

Do you think no babies are being killed in Gaza right now?

I don’t support Hamas but I do support the right of Palestinians to be free of occupation.

Innocent people are being killed on both sides so rather then pointing the finger of blame those in charge should force a peace solution to sort out this decades long conflict once and for all instead of supplying one side with advanced weapons…

7 minutes ago, mafya said:

I don’t support Hamas but I do support the right of Palestinians to be free of occupation.

Innocent people are being killed on both sides so rather then pointing the finger of blame those in charge should force a peace solution to sort out this decades long conflict once and for all instead of supplying one side with advanced weapons…

Well said.  One of the more sensible points of view rather than nit picking whilst the atrocities play out.

8 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Shouting at the clouds and arguing with everything, whilst those around him just laugh at him.

No surprise though.

And yet Hamas would laugh at them all before slaughtering them.

The UK, along with the rest of Western Europe will reap what it sows for being so weak whilst being laughed at.

Luckily I will be no where near.

I can see why the leftists support them 

They love to rip down statues and flags and to silence any descent 

15 minutes ago, mafya said:

Well said 👏 

12 minutes ago, mafya said:

Innocent people are being killed on both sides so rather then pointing the finger of blame those in charge should force a peace solution to sort out this decades long conflict once and for all instead of supplying one side with advanced weapons…cial

Who supplied the weapons that were used to murder the kids at a music festival and the weapons to murder baby's , in a farming community ???????? As you say its the innocents on both sides , but only one side has started this latest war that could lead to a full scale World war .