The Yom Kippur War .

7 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Yeah his mask slips so often now it's just no point wearing it

Just like his little friend Organgrinder

They support terrorists and they are glad that men, women and children were murdered, tortured and raped on 7th October 

And now they're crying like children because Israel is exterminating the the people responsible and their supporters 

What mask? Cuttsie is saying Hamas attacked on Oct 7th because there were young girls at a music festival and any idiot apart from you and your alter ego who by coincidence pop up around the same time can see that wasn’t the reason Hamas attacked but you come on and straight away try to twist what I posted.

Why don’t you take a running jump with your attempt once again to label posters as you have been sussed long ago what you really are.

You add nothing to the debate and use the thread to project you warped agenda.

24 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Wow, just wow.

Actually, scrap wow.

To be expected from you.

Point out your reason why my post is incorrect instead of doing your usual party trick….

1 minute ago, mafya said:

What mask? Cuttsie is saying Hamas attacked on Oct 7th because there were young girls at a music festival and any idiot apart from you and your alter ego who by coincidence pop up around the same time can see that wasn’t the reason Hamas attacked but you come on and straight away try to twist what I posted.

Why don’t you take a running jump with your attempt once again to label posters as you have been sussed long ago what you really are.

Point out your reason why my post is incorrect instead of doing your usual party trick….

Warped agenda?

I want Hamas wiped from the earth

If they want to save their people then they should surrender immediately

But until they do the IDF will hunt them down like the savages they are

And I hope the IDF don't take prisoners 

That's my agenda 👍

54 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Wow, just wow.

Actually, scrap wow.

To be expected from you.

What an illuminating bit of writing.       Why don't you give it up if you can't think of anything to say ?

Edited by Organgrinder

17 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Warped agenda?

I want Hamas wiped from the earth

If they want to save their people then they should surrender immediately

But until they do the IDF will hunt them down like the savages they are

And I hope the IDF don't take prisoners 

That's my agenda 👍

Liar Grey's  back again.  What's warped ?        I know full well you will not be able to tell us.

Nobody's arguing on behalf of Hamas.   Maybe you should get your eyes tested or better still,  your head.

The IDF savages will  hunt don the terrorist savages but will never get rid of them completely.

Everybody knows yours bloodthirsty agenda but your hopes will never come to pass,  fortunately.

37 minutes ago, mafya said:

Well, this " war of resistance" is in my opinion absolutely claptrap and just a way that the likes of you go about the using that to justify what happened on 7th October.  It's also noticeable that you state the kibbutz were military ones as again it's somehow justified.

I find your views on this subject absolutely abhorrent, but not surprising.

17 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

What an illuminating bit of writing.       Why don't you give it up if you can't think of anything to say ?

Ok

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Yeah his mask slips so often now it's just no point wearing it

Just like his little friend Organgrinder

They support terrorists and they are glad that men, women and children were murdered, tortured and raped on 7th October 

And now they're crying like children because Israel is exterminating the the people responsible and their supporters 

Back comes the forums foremost liar again.

Do you realise that you are breaking the law by committing slander,   and also threatening the future of the forum by making false and illegal statements.

The proof of what you do is all down here in black and white and,  if the thread were  to be deleted,   Back up copies exist.

Just now, Al Bundy said:

Well, this " war of resistance" is in my opinion absolutely claptrap and just a way that the likes of you go about the using that to justify what happened on 7th October.  It's also noticeable that you state the kibbutz were military ones as again it's somehow justified.

They estimate that nearly half of the Hamas fighters have been killed or captured.

That's good work so far but still lots more to do

Im sure thousands more escaped

Hundreds have probably arrived here already by boat and were giving a lovely room in a 5 star hotel somewhere 

Theyll be at pro Palestinian marches next week shouting jihadi messages 

While demanding Sharia law in the UK supported by the delusional liberal left 🤣

But we're took weak to deal with them so Israel will have to do the dirty work for us 

12 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

The United nations don't think it's claptrap and only one country  ( USA,  also International law breakers ),  is stopping them from passing the motion against Israel.

Nobody on this forum has justified OCT 7.   That was impossible to justify by anyone's standards so if you make the claim, what about backing it up ?

1 hour ago, mafya said:

From the news I watched including the UK news it was stated that Hamas didn’t expect it to be so easy and were most likely surprised to have met so little IDF response as the Kibbutz that were attacked were military ones.

They attacked that day because they are in a war of resistance against Israel and not because they knew there would be young girls at a music festival.

There was peace  talks happening on that very day . No Kibbutz is a military one they are shared farms and small industries run for the good of all in the community inc the Palestinians who work there .

The Countries around that area treat women like second class citizens in some cases covering them from head to foot , (do not dare show us your foot or we will lock you up )   .

These young men see the Western lasses living as free as the men , They ogle them and it sets off desires forbidden in their own stone age societies .

It happens in Sheffield as well just take a look in the piece gardens i summer ,you will see them harassing  young girls inc school girls . It is the way these men boys have been  brought up taking notice of idiots preaching in frocks .

Some who have lived in the West have fell in with our society but many still live apart in dress and outlook . 

I know I worked at houses where I have seen this in action , The women being told not to talk to us or to even let have a cup of  tea .

Deny it all you want , 

• Like 1