The Yom Kippur War .

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Well, this " war of resistance" is in my opinion absolutely claptrap and just a way that the likes of you go about the using that to justify what happened on 7th October.  It's also noticeable that you state the kibbutz were military ones as again it's somehow justified.

I find your views on this subject absolutely abhorrent, but not surprising.

Ok

Nobody is justifying the October 7th attacks and by trying to explain what may have led up to it as has been discussed on various news channels and political programmes is not justifying it. 
Where have I said I agree with the October 7th attacks?

Trying to understand what may have led to something is not justifying it so stop trying to twist things as usual.

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

There was peace  talks happening on that very day . No Kibbutz is a military one they are shared farms and small industries run for the good of all in the community inc the Palestinians who work there .

The Countries around that area treat women like second class citizens in some cases covering them from head to foot , (do not dare show us your foot or we will lock you up )   .

These young men see the Western lasses living as free as the men , They ogle them and it sets off desires forbidden in their own stone age societies .

It happens in Sheffield as well just take a look in the piece gardens i summer ,you will see them harassing  young girls inc school girls . It is the way these men boys have been  brought up taking notice of idiots preaching in frocks .

Some who have lived in the West have fell in with our society but many still live apart in dress and outlook . 

I know I worked at houses where I have seen this in action , The women being told not to talk to us or to even let have a cup of  tea .

Deny it all you want , 

Muslims are conservative people and some more conservative than others but what you are doing is stereotyping all Muslims. 
Nobody in my family or relatives has ever wore a Burka, any workers visiting always get offered a drink .

The ones you refer to that oogle women in the peace gardens are ones who may be from countries where women don’t wear revealing clothes so the sight of scantily clad women is something new to them and their behaviour is creepy but come on you can’t tar everyone with the same brush.

Most racists I have encountered in my life have been white but that doesn’t mean all white people are racist does it?

Regarding the Kibbutz issue I’m only going on what I saw on a news programme where a human rights lawyer who was a Palestinian Christian was talking about what happened and even he said that the Hamas attack was wrong as they attacked innocent civilians as well as military personnel.

Im not familiar with how the kibbutz are or who lives in them..

I havnt denied anything I’m straight up in what I say and yes there may be times when I get things wrong..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mafya said:

Muslims are conservative people and some more conservative than others but what you are doing is stereotyping all Muslims. 
Nobody in my family or relatives has ever wore a Burka, any workers visiting always get offered a drink .

The ones you refer to that oogle women in the peace gardens are ones who may be from countries where women don’t wear revealing clothes so the sight of scantily clad women is something new to them and their behaviour is creepy but come on you can’t tar everyone with the same brush.

Most racists I have encountered in my life have been white but that doesn’t mean all white people are racist does it?

Regarding the Kibbutz issue I’m only going on what I saw on a news programme where a human rights lawyer who was a Palestinian Christian was talking about what happened and even he said that the Hamas attack was wrong as they attacked innocent civilians as well as military personnel.

Im not familiar with how the kibbutz are or who lives in them..

I havnt denied anything I’m straight up in what I say and yes there may be times when I get things wrong..

Leave it at that , This war should stop now ,   

• Like 1

"Women raped by Hamas were found with nails driven into their thighs and groin and were passed around by terrorists who slaughtered them after or even during gang-rape, horrifying new witness accounts of October 7 reveal" 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12909695/Women-raped-Hamas-nails-driven-thighs-groin-passed-terrorists-slaughtered-gang-rape-horrifying-new-witness-accounts-October-7-reveal.html

• Sad 1

I told you guys that Mosssad will hunt down these savages and execute them 😎

This is just the beginning 👍

Hamas has said one of its top officials, Saleh al Arouri, has been killed - with Hezbollah media saying he died in an explosion in Beirut.

Lebanon's state-run National News Agency said the blast killed four people and was carried out by an Israeli drone.

Al Arouri, one of the founders of Hamas's military wing, had headed the Palestinian militant group's presence in the West Bank.

https://news.sky.com/story/hamas-deputy-head-saleh-arouri-killed-in-an-explosion-south-of-beirut-according-to-hezbollah-tv-13041022

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

I told you guys that Mosssad will hunt down these savages and execute them 😎

This is just the beginning 👍

Hamas has said one of its top officials, Saleh al Arouri, has been killed - with Hezbollah media saying he died in an explosion in Beirut.

Lebanon's state-run National News Agency said the blast killed four people and was carried out by an Israeli drone.

Al Arouri, one of the founders of Hamas's military wing, had headed the Palestinian militant group's presence in the West Bank.

https://news.sky.com/story/hamas-deputy-head-saleh-arouri-killed-in-an-explosion-south-of-beirut-according-to-hezbollah-tv-13041022

They have killed Hamas leaders in the past , it’s obviously not having any effect as someone else just takes their place. The answer is to sort the situation out once and for all and come to some kind of peace agreement.

They killed the founder of Hamas who was in a wheelchair years ago along  with others since and still  Hamas exists.

The circle of violence continues and is not the solution.

6 minutes ago, mafya said:

They have killed Hamas leaders in the past , it’s obviously not having any effect as someone else just takes their place. The answer is to sort the situation out once and for all and come to some kind of peace agreement.

They killed the founder of Hamas who was in a wheelchair years ago along  with others since and still  Hamas exists.

The circle of violence continues and is not the solution.

How would you deal with hamas?

What would your solution be?

11 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

From what I have read Hamas was formed years ago as a resistance force against Israeli occupation as was Islamic jihad, plo etc so if the reasons for their formation (the occupation by Israel) ends then they have no reason to exist.

How did we the British deal with the IRA?  I think Israel needs to realise that the status quo cannot continue.

11 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

mafya has just explained his view in the post above yours.

We have both,  many times,   given our view that it is impossible to  "deal with Hamas"   exactly the same as we found it impossible to deal with the IRA and found a peaceful political solution.

Occupying someone else's land breeds terrorists and it's futile to think that you can kill every terrorist  -  that's why nobody has ever managed it.

The world's thoughts were with Israel on Oct 7,   but since then,  the Israeli's have responded equally as cruelly and dragged their own name through the mud.