The Yom Kippur War .

14 minutes ago, Beechwood_S6 said:

Arab states are......Hamas are still in control as are the puppeteers in their Arab states that fund and support the regions including Gaza 

Posting that on here will not stop Arab States  offering funding and support.

Their support is due to the fact that Israel is occupying an Arab country.

7 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Is it the same Arab states that say that Israel and the Jews do not have the right to exist? 

NO     -     THAT STATEMENT WAS WITHDRAWN A FEW YEARS AGO AFTER TALKS TOWARDS FINDING A SETTLEMENT  BUT ISRAEL DIDN'T WANT A SETTLEMENT.

TRY AND KEEP UP WITH WHAT'S REALLY HAPPENING. 

The religion of peace ...or so we keep getting told 🙄

An explosion at a cemetery where a ceremony was being held to mark the 2020 assassination of Iran's top commander has killed more than 100 people.

According to Iranian state media, there were two explosions at the site in the city of Kerman where the former Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps commander Qassem Soleimani is buried.

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

The religion of peace ...or so we keep getting told 🙄

An explosion at a cemetery where a ceremony was being held to mark the 2020 assassination of Iran's top commander has killed more than 100 people.

According to Iranian state media, there were two explosions at the site in the city of Kerman where the former Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps commander Qassem Soleimani is buried.

Tbf that smells like MOSSAD to me 

9 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Posting that on here will not stop Arab States  offering funding and support.

Their support is due to the fact that Israel is occupying an Arab country.

Whilst Jordan and Egypt are ensuring Hamas kept/keep their human shield by denying safe passage at their borders for civilians, whist Hamas stay in control of the strip.

1 minute ago, Beechwood_S6 said:

Whilst Jordan and Egypt are ensuring Hamas kept/keep their human shield by denying safe passage at their borders for civilians, whist Hamas stay in control of the strip.

What would you expect them to do,  and who would you expect them to support ?

If they have to choose between supporting an enemy or supporting someone who's relatively friendly to them ,  are you surprised.

We choose to support friends rather than enemies too.

There's not much love for the western world in the middle east and there is a reason for that.

6 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

What would you expect them to do,  and who would you expect them to support ?

If they have to choose between supporting an enemy or supporting someone who's relatively friendly to them ,  are you surprised.

We choose to support friends rather than enemies too.

There's not much love for the western world in the middle east and there is a reason for that.

So do you think Saudi Arabia is a friend of ours , Or do they buy our friend ship with their stolen billions .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cuttsie said:

So do you think Saudi Arabia is a friend of ours , Or do they buy our friend ship with their stolen billions .

I don't regard Saudi Arabia as friends of ours and neither do I want them to be.    Our lot at the top seem to like hob-nobbing with them but I don't share their desire.

I don't suggest being over friendly with anyone in the middle east at all.  I only suggest ending the war,  stopping the killing and having a negotiated settlement with international peacekeepers.

All those countries are very much different from ourselves and we have no way of making them change so comparisons are pointless.

2 hours ago, Beechwood_S6 said:

They are denying them entry as they don’t want to be part of the forced displacement of Palestinians which is what Israel wants. I suggest you brush up your knowledge on the subject before posting

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mafya said:

They are denying them entry as they don’t want to be part of the forced displacement of Palestinians which is what Israel wants. I suggest you brush up your knowledge on the subject before posting

Well there's two reasons for that 

Muslim countries don't care about Muslims....most hate each other 

The second reason is that they want to send them all to Europe to destroy our economies to make to make theirs stronger