The Yom Kippur War .

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Where is the hate  in mafya's posts ?

What is imbalanced in his posts ?

Why the reference to Hamas burning businesses ?    This may or may not be true but is irrelevant anyway.    Nobody is denying what Hamas have done and nobody is showing  support for them.

It's already well understood by everyone that many in the Arab countries hate the Jews.  They also consider that they have good reason to but again,  this is irrelevant.

If you wish to write a "hate Hamas" post then feel free and I don't think anyone will argue with it,   but Hamas didn't write mafya's post and he's not responsible for Islamic websites.

ExJailbirdmaf had a pop, by suggesting my lack of knowledge, before posting.

I'm merely returning the sentiment as intended.

Spanish football fans branded Anti sematic after a campaign to stop a  Israeli foot baller from joining a Spanish league club .

The player who currently plays for Grenada in the Primera division has been subjected to racist songs by apposing supporters last year .

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

Spanish football fans branded Anti sematic after a campaign to stop a  Israeli foot baller from joining a Spanish league club .

The player who currently plays for Grenada in the Primera division has been subjected to racist songs by apposing supporters last year .

What’s the point?

Are you saying that all Spanish football fans are Anti Semitic because of this.

Football fans around the world have for years targeted opponents on the grounds of race because that’s what they do.

Might as well call all English fans racist because of the actions of a few.

Tottenham have been targeted for years by the usual idiots

Why bother?

Boom, boom, boom.....anyone bites the dust 🙂

A senior Hezbollah commander has been killed in an Israeli airstrike in southern Lebanon, according to a Lebanese security official.

Security sources told the Reuters news agency the victim was the deputy head of a unit within Hezbollah's elite Radwan force.

They identified him as Wissam al Tawil and said he was killed along with another fighter.

https://news.sky.com/story/senior-hezbollah-commander-killed-in-israeli-airstrike-lebanon-security-official-says-13044084

5 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Boom, boom, boom.....anyone bites the dust 🙂

A senior Hezbollah commander has been killed in an Israeli airstrike in southern Lebanon, according to a Lebanese security official.

Security sources told the Reuters news agency the victim was the deputy head of a unit within Hezbollah's elite Radwan force.

They identified him as Wissam al Tawil and said he was killed along with another fighter.

https://news.sky.com/story/senior-hezbollah-commander-killed-in-israeli-airstrike-lebanon-security-official-says-13044084

Excellent news.

We need more of that and less of the kid killing.

• Like 1

Guest ThaBoom
57 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Excellent news.

We need more of that and less of the kid killing.

If true,  excellent news for his family as this makes him a martyr.

Another will step up and carry on the fight for justice. 

Israeli government is only creating a bigger hole. All this genocide and cleansing of Palestinians- on the narrative of 'wiping out Hamas' will backfire. 

Did they not think there will rise a Hamas 2.0 ?

The survivors who will grow and join with those seeking to continue the fight for freedom. 

14 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Not trawled internet at all ,  As to racism in football i am appalled . Hope you show the same for the Jewish lads and lasses who must now keep a low profile through out Europe . The football report on the Spanish situation is in todays press , Is it OK by you if I  read my daily paper .   

I would blame Israel for that, I just came accross an article where Jewish lawyers are asking police to investigate the proliferation of pro Palestinian flags=
https://apple.news/AfnMc6B9kQ9KJZILizAL4Sw

When you commit genocide and most of the Israeli citizens back the genocide then what do you think is going to happen?

I said this a while ago the actions of Israel will have repercussions for Jewish people all over the world.

You think the intentional starving of a population and killing of children under the pretext of self defence is going to be forgotten?

Innocent Muslims around the world are subject to racism and called terrorists due to actions of the extremists so my advice to the Jewish people is it’s the way things are unfortunately 

11 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Not trawled internet at all ,  As to racism in football i am appalled . Hope you show the same for the Jewish lads and lasses who must now keep a low profile through out Europe . The football report on the Spanish situation is in todays press , Is it OK by you if I  read my daily paper .   

Jewish lads and lasses have had to live with stupid anti Semitic behaviour for ever..

Black and mixed race kids face racism on a daily basis,

Muslims of all nationalities get lumped together as one big problem and are targets for the likes of Tommy Robinson and his “superior white cronies”

It’s about time that some recognised individuals for what they are and not as some anonymous group.

Anyone who attended football matches through the 70s and 80s must know what absolute morons football fans can be as a group.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mafya said:

I would blame Israel for that, I just came accross an article where Jewish lawyers are asking police to investigate the proliferation of pro Palestinian flags=
https://apple.news/AfnMc6B9kQ9KJZILizAL4Sw

When you commit genocide and most of the Israeli citizens back the genocide then what do you think is going to happen?

I said this a while ago the actions of Israel will have repercussions for Jewish people all over the world.

You think the intentional starving of a population and killing of children under the pretext of self defence is going to be forgotten?

Innocent Muslims around the world are subject to racism and called terrorists due to actions of the extremists so my advice to the Jewish people is it’s the way things are unfortunately 

Well that just about sums it up , perfect , Its the way things are accept it .

2 hours ago, Prettytom said:

It’s quite odd to be on the same side as Jack, but terrorist leaders are legitimate targets of war. They are also the enemies of freedom. As such, it will always be excellent news when they are dealt with.

Of course others will take his place. They can also legitimately be taken out too.

It's not a question of sides at all.   ANY terrorist, leader or not,   is of course,  a legitimate target of war and not many would argue with that.. 

No one is defending the terrorists,  but pointing out that it's impossible to defeat terrorists by killing them. because there will always be others who will take their place.

Grey thinks that Israel will manage to kill them all and no one has ever managed to do that before to any terrorist group. 

Do you think the mass murder of many thousands of innocents  will not produce more who are willing to take on the terrorists cause ?

The only answer to terrorism is to take away the cause of it,  bring equality back,  and work carefully for many years until the hatred dies down  as demonstrated  by us in Northern Ireland.

We very nearly lost WW2 and,  had we been invaded by Germany, we would have finished up under German occupation.  Do you imagine for one moment that we would not fight back as the French Resistance did ?

I am amazed that you share Greys view that they can or will be "taken out"   You have much more faith in the gun than I do  and I obviously have much more faith in peace settlements than you do.

The middle east question is much more tricky than the Irish one and will need overseeing by an International force to prevent either side from breaking their word but it's the only way for them all to live safely.

Edited by Organgrinder