The Yom Kippur War .

20 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

My post wasn't about Palestinians

It was about a Hezbollah terrorist being killed Lebanon and all the Jews haters are like..

But, but, but....

And somehow turned to any criticism of Israel being down to “Jew Haters”

As I said keep it simple Jack 

3 minutes ago, RJRB said:

And somehow turned to any criticism of Israel being down to “Jew Haters”

As I said keep it simple Jack 

Not at all

I know the difference between people who criticise Israel and people who just hate Jews

Since 7th October a lot of masks have slipped 

And I'm not talking about the COVID masks they wear at home while alone 

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

Not at all

I know the difference between people who criticise Israel and people who just hate Jews

I think that since 7/10 there are a few who have suddenly adopted a cause that never crossed their minds before.

As for the Covid reference ,what on Earth are you on tonight.

15 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Not at all

Well I can't speak for others but I've always supported Israel and their fight against draconian religious states and dictators

I've also had the privilege of working with Israelis and meeting them on my travels and they're great people who love life and value their freedom 

52 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Straight up anti semitism that. Dress it up how you like but retweeting a cartoon in 2022 is no excuse for calling for his death.

Pro Palestinians seem to do that a lot I've noticed. Anyway, it's not justified no matter how much you want it to be. It's racism and I thought you were against all forms of racism?

If you read further in the article it says he also deleted some hateful comments that he had posted. I don’t agree with racism but in this case it’s not as clear cut as Cuttsie posted so I looked up the article. Like I have said before Israel’s genocide is going to make the lives of Jewish people the world over harder just the same as the extremist Muslims attacks make life harder for Muslims.

Just now, The_DADDY said:

My bold.

"I'm not racist but........"

You either don't agree with racism full stop or there's no point in my opinion. It's one of those black and white subjects as far as I'm concerned. 

I don’t agree with racism and the but was about Cuttsie not posting full details and it came accross as the player was being targeted for being Jewish when in fact it was over some comments he made and then deleated and they didn’t want him in their club and then obviously the racist Neanderthals got involved just like we have in the English EDL.

Hope that explains it better and clears up your misconception 

Just now, mafya said:

I don’t agree with racism and the but was about Cuttsie not posting full details and it came accross as the player was being targeted for being Jewish when in fact it was over some comments he made and then deleated

Snipped 

Which should have been the end of it. However the anti semites probably thought they could use it to forward their anti Jewish and racist agenda?

2 minutes ago, mafya said:

Snipped 

Hope that explains it better and clears up your misconception 

No. It was a good save though. Respect for the quick thinking 👍

3 minutes ago, mafya said:

Snipped 

just like we have in the English EDL.

Snipped 

Relevance?

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Which should have been the end of it. However the anti semites probably thought they could use it to forward their anti Jewish and racist agenda?

No. It was a good save though. Respect for the quick thinking 👍

This article explains what is alleged against him and I wasn’t trying to save anything as sometimes posts can be misread=
https://getfootballnewsspain.com/agent-of-granada-forward-shon-weissman-responds-to-alleged-anti-palestinian-hate-crime/