The Yom Kippur War .

7 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I'm already here

Living in a real conservative state that has real conservative values

It's why all the lefties from all the liberal states in America are coming here

And if there are islamic attacks in the USA the Americans will deal with them swiftly with the gloves off

Not like the pussies running the UK 

Good for you Jack,  hope you're happy,   but a little fly in the ointments is,   the monumental death toll from terrorism in the states.  Around 3000 in one day is serious.

11 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I'm already here

Living in a real conservative state that has real conservative values

It's why all the lefties from all the liberal states in America are coming here

And if there are islamic attacks in the USA the Americans will deal with them swiftly with the gloves off

Been out and just seen this,  I understand your point of view,  back for Christmas?

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Say they support Trump and they'll be banned within the hour 

Don't know if I've said it on here (I have elsewhere)  but Trump would have stopped the war in Ukraine,  and diffused the Yom Kippur war - I don't believe Biden is a communicator and has much impact.  imo.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

It’s on look north now the disgraceful scenes in our own City last night , Sheffield dragged through the mud by lawless mobs allowed to do as they please.

We've known for a long time that we don't have Law & Order.   You'll have to do a  "please Mr Sunak".

That'll probably encourage him to just increase the numbers of the London force.

Wasn't like that when you were a kid was it ?

1 minute ago, cressida said:

Don't know if I've said it on here (I have elsewhere)  but Trump would have stopped the war in Ukraine,  and diffused the Yom Kippur war - I don't believe Biden is a communicator and has much impact.  imo.

But how would he have stopped it ?   by handing Ukraine over to Putin ?

Really easy to stop wars like that if you want one murderous bloke running the entire world.

7 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

We've known for a long time that we don't have Law & Order.   You'll have to do a  "please Mr Sunak".

That'll probably encourage him to just increase the numbers of the London force.

Wasn't like that when you were a kid was it ?

But how would he have stopped it ?   by handing Ukraine over to Putin ?

Really easy to stop wars like that if you want one murderous bloke running the entire world.

There was nearly an agreement at one time then NATO stepped in and it fell apart,  Trump may be unpopular in parts of America,  even in Europe but he has/had influence with foreign govenrments.

Just now, cressida said:

There was nearly an agreement at one time then NATO stepped in and it fell apart,  Trump may be unpopular in parts of America,  even in Europe but he has/had influence with foreign govenrments.

Trump is unliked by the establishment because he speaks his mind and the common man can relate to him a bit, although im sure he's just like the rest of them at heart. 

3 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

The government should put an advert on TV saying that if anyone want to go fight for Hamas we'll give you a free airplane ticket and a packed lunch

We could empty our jail's by giving them all a free ticket to Gaza. 

Most of them could have arrived here to avoid fighting:(

17 minutes ago, Cyclunt said:

Trump is unliked by the establishment because he speaks his mind and the common man can relate to him a bit, although im sure he's just like the rest of them at heart. 

Trump,  whatever he is at heart,  his influence would have saved lives.

14 minutes ago, cressida said:

Most of them could have arrived here to avoid fighting:(

Avoid being the appropriate word

Our soldiers did the fighting for them and now our soldiers are living on the streets while some of the people who were shooting at them are in 4 star hotels