The Yom Kippur War .

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

Avoid being the appropriate word

Our soldiers did the fighting for them and now our soldiers are living on the streets while some of the people who were shooting at them are in 4 star hotels 

Are you going to tell us whose fault that is ?

2 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Our soldiers did the fighting for them and now our soldiers are living on the streets while some of the people who were shooting at them are in 4 star hotels 

If that's a fact then I share your opinion.

25 minutes ago, cressida said:

Most of them could have arrived here to avoid fighting:(

Very surprised to see a post like this from you cressida.     It's more like something Grey & Bundy would have posted.

10 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

You get even crazier,  making things up in your head.

WHO was shooting at our soldiers and are now living in 4 star hotels ??????????????????????

You should be banned for deliberately writing lies. 

Edited by Organgrinder

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

Very surprised to see a post like this from you cressida.     It's more like something Grey & Bundy would have posted.

I was meaning the baddies ones :smile:  amongst the thousands who have arrived on our shores - and who haven't left their country because they feared being tortured,  there must be many who shouldn't have caused the asylum backlog and got in the way of women,  children and those in more.  need.

Jack and Al are my friends but I will not hesitate to disagree with either of them if necessary and I won't accept them agreeing with me if they believe I'm wrong.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

I'm already here

Living in a real conservative state that has real conservative values

It's why all the lefties from all the liberal states in America are coming here

And if there are islamic attacks in the USA the Americans will deal with them swiftly with the gloves off

Not like the pussies running the UK 

You don't stay there though and will be back over here in no time.

4 hours ago, mafya said:

Do you think no babies are being killed in Gaza right now?

I don’t support Hamas but I do support the right of Palestinians to be free of occupation.

Innocent people are being killed on both sides so rather then pointing the finger of blame those in charge should force a peace solution to sort out this decades long conflict once and for all instead of supplying one side with advanced weapons…

:thumbsup:

53 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You get even crazier,  making things up in your head.

WHO was shooting at our soldiers and are now living in 4 star hotels ??????????????????????

You should be banned for deliberately writing lies. 

So should you for calling forum members terrorists.

Cretin.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mafya said:

Do you think no babies are being killed in Gaza right now?

I don’t support Hamas but I do support the right of Palestinians to be free of occupation.

Innocent people are being killed on both sides so rather then pointing the finger of blame those in charge should force a peace solution to sort out this decades long conflict once and for all instead of supplying one side with advanced weapons…

Wholeheartedly agree - but talking sense on SF will get you nowhere.