The Yom Kippur War .

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Believe the liars then if you please.

I suppose it's easy to believe that Jack Grey knows some foreigners who shot at British soldiers and are now over here in 4 star hotels whilst our soldiers are on the streets.

Are you really serous ?

But you do accept many British ex service personnel are homeless and live on the streets though yes?

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

But you do accept many British ex service personnel are homeless and live on the streets though yes?

Of course I do.  That's common knowledge. There are also many people on the streets who are not ex servicemen too.

Do you know some blokes who shot at our servicemen and are now in 4 star hotels ?

Jack Grey didn't say he "thinks" THERE MAY be some.  He didn't say he "bets" there are some.  He said THERE ARE SOME

He doesn't tell the cops because he doesn't know who they are,  because they are completely fictitious.    Like many things he says.

Edited by Organgrinder

8 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Believe the liars then if you please.

I suppose it's easy to believe that Jack Grey knows some foreigners who shot at British soldiers and are now over here in 4 star hotels whilst our soldiers are on the streets.

Are you really serous ?

I'll help Jack Grey out.  I have no idea if he personally knows any foreigners who have shot at British soldiers & are over here but his story is credible. 

https://hansard.parliament.uk/commons/2019-03-18/debates/42259394-C90B-4670-BFC9-A5F91518A5FF/ISISMembersReturningToTheUK

Hansard good enough for you?  You're welcome! 

13 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Having worked for homeless charities in Sheffield I would say far too many, but only a small minority all of street homeless. The armed services seem far too willing to let people lgo without any care for their future welfare. Reminds me of the 80's when the Tories brought in "Care In The Community" - people chucked out of Middlewood with a suitcase and their bus fare to town. Phone number of a B&B if they were lucky.

4 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

I'll help Jack Grey out.  I have no idea if he personally knows any foreigners who have shot at British soldiers & are over here but his story is credible. 

https://hansard.parliament.uk/commons/2019-03-18/debates/42259394-C90B-4670-BFC9-A5F91518A5FF/ISISMembersReturningToTheUK

Very long link. Kindly quote a few relevant paragraphs please.

Edited by Longcol

8 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Of course I do.  That's common knowledge. There are also many people on the streets who are not ex servicemen too.

Do you know some blokes who shot at our servicemen and are now in 4 star hotels ?

Jack Grey didn't say he "thinks" THERE MAY be some.  He didn't say he "bets" there are some.  He said THERE ARE SOME

He doesn't tell the cops because he doesn't know who they are,  because they are completely fictitious.    Like many things he says.

My bold

Fair enough. 

Do you also accept there's a possibility that one or more of the 10s of 1000s of illegal and legal migrants who have arrived in Britain in the last couple of years could be a former enemy combatant?

11 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

My bold

Not personally no. 

1 minute ago, Baron99 said:

Quite simply  he doesn't.

And neither do you.

And neither does the MP despite his long winded speech. A copy of hansard tells you that there may be a problem.  It provides no proof whatsoever or action would be taken.

If there was a problem as such,  it would or should be tackled but neither you norGgrey can prove what you say.

You also have not shown proof of what you said about me.

6 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Having worked for homeless charities in Sheffield I would say far too many, but only a small minority all of street homeless. The armed services seem far too willing to let people lgo without any care for their future welfare. Reminds me of the 80's when the Tories brought in "Care In The Community" - people chucked out of Middlewood with a suitcase and their bus fare to town. Phone number of a B&B if they were lucky.

My bold

Fair point. I don't have your experience so I'm happy to accept this 

Underlined.

Spot on. This is one of the main reasons I despise out government and our armed forces top brass 

This definitely needs to change and soon.

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

Fair enough. 

Do you also accept there's a possibility that one or more of the 10s of 1000s of illegal and legal migrants who have arrived in Britain in the last couple of years could be a former enemy combatant?

There is a possibility but Grey didn't say that.  He made out that it was fact.

Fact which was quite clearly fictitious so you have got to be daft to carry on with an argument like this.