The Yom Kippur War .

cuttsie said

This thread has descended into chaos due to two or three people who are more interested in their own ego than the situation in Israel and Palestine . They should keep of the alcohol and go away and take a look at them selves 

Explain what's chaotic about the thread.              You have a tendency to complain about certain posters without actually saying who these posters are.

It would be helpful if you would name them so that they may defend themselves.

I have reminded you before that if someone is upsetting you,  you can make the simple choice of not reading what they say.

You can even go further than that and put those posters on ignore.          A you like to put across your viewpoint,  I fail to see why other posters shouldn't do the same.

Regarding drinking, I know that some posters do but, as I have stated before on here,  I don't drink.

Israel moving its hospitals into basement areas , In a late statement the health ministry declared that they are expecting a long campaign so are making sure they are ready , 

looks as though the plans for invasion and or the involvement of others is not far away .

14 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

There is a possibility but Grey didn't say that.  He made out that it was fact.

Fact which was quite clearly fictitious so you have got to be daft to carry on with an argument like this.

To be fair to  Jack he may know something we don't? 

My bold

I feel it is a very strong possibility and something to worry about if in fact it's true. 

4 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Israel moving its hospitals into basement areas , In a late statement the health ministry declared that they are expecting a long campaign so are making sure they are ready , 

looks as though the plans for invasion and or the involvement of others is not far away .

Have you got a link to this info please?

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

He couldn’t care less if it’s true or not. Just wants to win his little argument.

I don't mind @Organgrinder really despite his previous abuse towards me. He can speak sense when he wants to and some of his contributions have been really good.

I'm not so keen on how he calls people liars at the drop of a hat though. If he stops all that game he could be a damn fine contributor. 

43 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Of course I do.  That's common knowledge. There are also many people on the streets who are not ex servicemen too.

Do you know some blokes who shot at our servicemen and are now in 4 star hotels ?

Jack Grey didn't say he "thinks" THERE MAY be some.  He didn't say he "bets" there are some.  He said THERE ARE SOME

He doesn't tell the cops because he doesn't know who they are,  because they are completely fictitious.    Like many things he says.

Facts 🤔

The number of terror suspects on the watchlist of Britain's MI5 security service has risen to 43,000, more than double the figure from the previous year, local media reported Tuesday.

Among the 43,000 people, 3,000 terror suspects remained "subjects of interest" and a further 40,000 individuals had been placed on a second list, The Telegraph newspaper reported.

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

To be fair to  Jack he may know something we don't? 

To be fair to Jack,  he may,   but if he does, he should tell us how he knows.

Quite honestly,  I wouldn't want to know what Jack sees or knows through his haze.

Edited by Organgrinder

50 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Facts 🤔

The number of terror suspects on the watchlist of Britain's MI5 security service has risen to 43,000, more than double the figure from the previous year, local media reported Tuesday.

Among the 43,000 people, 3,000 terror suspects remained "subjects of interest" and a further 40,000 individuals had been placed on a second list, The Telegraph newspaper reported.

I accept that as fact,  but it doesn't alter the fact that you made a statement,  dressed it up,  and presented it as fact.  It may happen,  but it is not a provable fact

Although it's not relevant,  our government must be completely mad to be keeping close tabs on that lot rather than do something about them.  another failing.

Edited by Organgrinder

4 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Snipped 

A good while back I used to post links, proof etc to back up my arguments. 

Hardly anyone clicks them yet still argued the toss so there seems little point at times which is the main reason I don't bother anymore 

I say what I say and people can take it or leave it nowadays 👍

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Quite honestly,  I wouldn't want to know what Jack sees or knows through his haze.

Well a couple of years ago ago he was complaining about paying out for Clean AIr Zone charges for living on Park Hill flats (even though he didn't /doesn't live in the Clean Air Zone).

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/468612-sheffield-clean-air-zone/page/30/?tab=comments#comment-8467565