The Yom Kippur War .

14 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

We've known for a long time that we don't have Law & Order.   You'll have to do a  "please Mr Sunak".

That'll probably encourage him to just increase the numbers of the London force.

Wasn't like that when you were a kid was it ?

But how would he have stopped it ?   by handing Ukraine over to Putin ?

Really easy to stop wars like that if you want one murderous bloke running the entire world.

He DID stop it!

Obama let him invade Crimea

Biden let him invade Donetsk and luhansk

No Russian invasions or new endless wars, while he was Leader of the Free World.

Was it really only a couple of years ago?  :)

"The FA is unlikely to light the Wembley arch with the colours of the Israel flag in a show of support before England v Australia 'due to fears of a backlash'

The religion of peace.

😂😂

What a surprise.  Fear of reprisals, mob rule wins, and this is just the start....the threat of disturbance or terrorist attacks will see them get what they want.

I don't see any threats of disturbance from the Jewish community though. No surprise there either.

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, hackey lad said:

He seems to have a problem with alcohol/ drinking. He’s many times brought posters drinking into an argument. Someone quote this please , I would like to see how he answers this.

Problem is it seems to happen late night.

2 minutes ago, cressida said:

Problem is it seems to happen late night.

Same as Mister Gee, although MG is more snide, although at times does it with humour, rather than nastyness like OG.

The hard lefties on this forum are very conspicuous by their absence on this thread.....I wonder why?

11 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

I haven't said I know that but you claim your story is true and not made up.

I'm saying that unless you can PROVE that statement,  you are lying.

And I know you can't prove it so you are a liar.

He doesn't have to "prove" an opinion.

If that was the standard, you'd be in jail.  :)

(I'll be off soon to  sweep out the beach shack, but first I have to offer my wife to anybody who'll take her, as any Putin bootlicking, Covid denying conspiracy theorist would do!)

:)

The Wembley Arch was lit up with the French flag colours after the Muslim terrorists attacked Paris a few days before a match.  The same respect should be shown to Israel after they have suffered a terrorist attack.  There is a large Jewish community in London. 

• Like 1

Just now, trastrick said:

He doesn't have to "prove" an opinion.

If that was the standard, you'd be in jail.  :)

(I'll be off soon to  sweep out the beach shack, but first I have to offer my wife to anybody who'll take her, as any Putin bootlicking, Covid denying. conspiracy theorist, coward would do!)

:)

5 minutes ago, Axe said:

The Wembley Arch was lit up with the French flag colours after the Muslim terrorists attacked Paris a few days before a match.  The same respect should be shown to Israel after they have suffered a terrorist attack.  There is a large Jewish community in London. 

Too scared of a backlash.  The F.A know that the Jewish community will not cause disturbance, smash up Muslim buildings and threaten terrorist attacks if the Israeli flag is not lit up.

They have taken the easy way out.

Edited by Al Bundy

11 hours ago, cressida said:

Everyone who posts information or beliefs on here has to prove it?

We would never move on with the news and probably be on google.

Only according to our Orgy. bless him,

He got it figured out that by posting opinions on both sides of an argument, he really can prove it, when he claims "I've said......"

But there's no disputing the fact that the States and Canada have no place to put these hundreds of thousands that coming in every month, and are renting hotels to house them. Because it is a human crisis, nobody looks at the sweet deals that are being made there, until the crisis is over, if ever!.

Like the money for BLM, COVID, their foreign wars, and Climate Change, if they can drum up more money, by declaring more and more "Climate Change Emergencies".  :)

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Too scared of a backlash.  The F.A know that the Jewish community will not cause disturbance, smash up Muslim buildings and threaten terrorist attacks if the Israeli flag is not lit up.

They have taken the easy way out.

Hopefully the government will put pressure on the FA to light up the Wembley Arch in the colours of the Israel flag.